Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography

Closed Thread

Old 31-10-2006, 10:06 PM   #51
Lancelot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delun View Post
erm 200 in mean ... including phg xb n1 and other quality fish =].. =] i get 1 pcs cos i still a little student tat have no much money =]
What tokking you?? I catch no balls...

You say those hidden dragons who got 200 pcs dun have time to take pics mah?? Then now you say 200 in total? including phg xb n1 and other quality fish???

What toking you????? What toking youuuu???

I think ah... N1wan over so many years of selling in Singapore... Very very famous.... But.. Why no one updateeee?????? Whyyyy???

Those ppl who posted their N1wans.... why i don't see the same as the pics N1wan posted??? Whyyyy???

My 2 bahts worth of reply...
十萬可為什麼 Lancelot

Old 31-10-2006, 10:25 PM   #52
Delun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancelot View Post

You say those hidden dragons who got 200 pcs dun have time to take pics mah?? Then now you say 200 in total? including phg xb n1 and other quality fish???

I think ah... N1wan over so many years of selling in Singapore... Very very famous.... But.. Why no one updateeee?????? Whyyyy???

Those ppl who posted their N1wans.... why i don't see the same as the pics N1wan posted??? Whyyyy???

十萬可為什麼 Lancelot

u catch no balls go buy a ball and catch until u song lor? ..i thinking u trying to creat8 trouble dude .... its beri simple? must every arowana owner need to join this forum? ppl like us have a few arowanas ... nth to do during our free time den post and take pic and update? not every1 wan to post their arowans? and those who owns lots of arowana u demend them to post ..? u wan to ppl to update the n1 den u track down every n1 wan owner and ask them to post? and see their fish lor its beri simple .... not every 1 like u must tell ppl ..wat time u eat shit? and slp? ppl with pretty wife post their wife pic lor ? if u dun catch wat i m toking den dun catch go buy basketball ..football and everyball ..catch liao den post which balls u catch b4 den sign on it =DD~~

Old 31-10-2006, 10:25 PM   #53
Sh412kY

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancelot View Post

十萬可為什麼 Lancelot
different fishes even from the same farm produces different grades of fish. this one could be an outstanding one. having 200 aros doesnt mean he would want to have it posted here. same goes for n1 owners. not sure why u are so upset over someone else's fish. take it with a pinch of salt bro.

Old 31-10-2006, 10:26 PM   #54
Lancelot

Quote:
u catch no balls go buy a ball and catch until u song lor? ..i thinking u trying to creat8 trouble dude .... its beri simple? must every arowana owner need to join this forum? ppl like us have a few arowanas ... nth to do during our free time den post and take pic and update? not every1 wan to post their arowans? and those who owns lots of arowana u demend them to post ..? u wan to ppl to update the n1 den u track down every n1 wan owner and ask them to post? and see their fish lor its beri simple .... not every 1 like u must tell ppl ..wat time u eat shit? and slp? ppl with pretty wife post their wife pic lor ? if u dun catch wat i m toking den dun catch go buy basketball ..football and everyball ..catch liao den post which balls u catch b4 den sign on it =DD~~
I rest my case.....

Last edited by Lancelot; 31-10-2006 at 10:51 PM.

Old 31-10-2006, 10:32 PM   #55
Lancelot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh412kY View Post
different fishes even from the same farm produces different grades of fish. this one could be an outstanding one. having 200 aros doesnt mean he would want to have it posted here. same goes for n1 owners. not sure why u are so upset over someone else's fish. take it with a pinch of salt bro.
Hey bro... not upset over anything... i'm just sharing my pt of view here... if my sincere comments are not acceptable here... then i zip okay??

BTW ah... to other bros... this is just a general discussion from my pt of view ah... no offence to or citing any LFSs hor..

Old 01-11-2006, 01:36 AM   #56
menthol28
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetduck View Post
Great to hear that you've gotten yourself a N1wan red and no worries bro, I'm cool as a cucumber. When you said, "I believe the pic is abit ", what do you mean by that? Price is or quality is ?

Congrats on your new red. We'll be waiting eagerly for your updates. Cheers.

i like this smiley expression! peace to you, cucumber
Old 01-11-2006, 01:50 AM   #57
menthol28
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagemaru View Post

this type of red wun be able to get one lar...

too perfect in RED liao I also dun believe
i totally agree that the red in the pic is too perfect and at this size, the colour is unbelievable.....
Old 01-11-2006, 01:52 AM   #58
weeyang19

AFC Associate

nice red there, but the colour a bit ....
Web: www.n30.com.sg
Address: Blk5038 AMK IND PK 2 #01-427 S(569541)
Old 01-11-2006, 02:21 AM   #59
Delun

ya the color i agree is abit ... wat i hear is should be quite close

Old 01-11-2006, 02:28 AM   #60
Lancelot

Quote:
ya the color i agree is abit ... wat i hear is should be quite close
Wow!! Did they provide you with a colour chart??

Closed Thread