Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > AroReefers > Equipment/DIY discussion

Old 22-09-2004, 11:25 AM   #51
cwloo

Some minor update:
Old 30-09-2004, 09:38 AM   #52
whtan1
Arofanatic

knowing the lowest or best price is one thing, but i think it is better to put the LHS selling these goodies also so that u don't have to go LHS hunting for these items and arguing with them some got a lower price.
whtan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2004, 04:44 PM   #53
wlchew

Quote:
Originally Posted by whtan1
knowing the lowest or best price is one thing, but i think it is better to put the LHS selling these goodies also so that u don't have to go LHS hunting for these items and arguing with them some got a lower price.
Hi Bro, there are reason why we are not doing that and there are no reason to argue with those LFS on price..(just boycott them ! )

The listing is act as an reference to member who want to know what is the "market-rate". If you have any queries of product of your interest, I think our bros,here will certainly and willing to show you the light (Best of our knowledge...many new product coming every few mths )

As this listing is still very preliminary and it may have omitted details in the listing. We are still working to improve the listing and thanks for your feedback.
Old 30-09-2004, 04:59 PM   #54
Hellblazer

bit of contribution
tunze 6080 = sgd220-240
Old 30-09-2004, 09:00 PM   #55
Sengx2

Dymax T5 2x30w $55 --- 2 ft ???
SICCE EXTREMA $70 --- sorry wats the rest of this item ???
SICCE IDRA $40
Eheim300 $22
Eden214 $33[/
Old 30-09-2004, 10:16 PM   #56
whtan1
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlchew
Hi Bro, there are reason why we are not doing that and there are no reason to argue with those LFS on price..(just boycott them ! )
someone did mention on a thread in aro that the aro price is sensitive as it is subjective, seasonal and out of respect for the LHS that carry the different breed of aro from different breeders. surely it cannot be so for equipmt and parts.

i was just thinking aloud for those who don drive and need to do the leg work and time to get to the stores....asking also abit pei sa every time for a skimmer or pump or parts.

by listing the particular shop or shops that offer the best retail price on marine products, it should not compromise the special discount some are receiving or discriminate against those that sell them at higher price else where.

of course disclaimer clause applies if that particular LHS is selling higher later, i guess it goes for pplp who recommend one to the LHS and end up learning that it is more exp also.
Old 30-09-2004, 10:36 PM   #57
BarraCuda™
SiaoGu Gives You Wings

Quote:
someone did mention on a thread in aro that the aro price is sensitive as it is subjective, seasonal and out of respect for the LHS that carry the different breed of aro from different breeders. surely it cannot be so for equipmt and parts.

i was just thinking aloud for those who don drive and need to do the leg work and time to get to the stores....asking also abit pei sa every time for a skimmer or pump or parts.

i am sure this will drive the LHS to provide the best price also if they know that someone is comparing their prices in the net.
who is going to update the list?
BarraCuda™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2004, 10:47 PM   #58
whtan1
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarraCuda™
who is going to update the list?
i am not sure if there is similar feature for this here:
http://www.rafflesgold.com/forums/in...showtopic=1502

if not:
let the thread roll with

Pump
Product LHS Retail
XXXX XXX XXXX

Skimmer

Plant

etc

free for all and disclamier clause applies. i am sure seasoned bros here can pick up loafers or pplp who are trying to be funny when they key in fraudulent price trying to mislead hobbist
Old 30-09-2004, 10:50 PM   #59
BarraCuda™
SiaoGu Gives You Wings

Quote:
i am not sure if there is similar feature for this here:
http://www.rafflesgold.com/forums/in...showtopic=1502
I cant access .. whats on it?
BarraCuda™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 01:06 AM   #60
monsterz1975

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sengx2
Dymax T5 2x30w $55 --- 2 ft ???
SICCE EXTREMA $70 --- sorry wats the rest of this item ???
SICCE IDRA $40
Eheim300 $22
Eden214 $33[/
dymax 2ft = $45