Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Freshwater Invertebrates Forum

Old 08-10-2010, 01:57 PM   #71
berber

Quote:
Originally Posted by skybird View Post
only can laugh when reading finished all the message.

where got baby shrimps give birth is already about 1cm?!?! anyway, the source is from LFS at Balestier road. This batch of bds or snow white is direct import from Taiwan.
your shrimps lor!! that time put shrimplets.. but the shrimps you show are 1 cm already!

direct import from taiwan?? wow..
Old 08-10-2010, 04:38 PM   #72
Koji™
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by berber View Post
your shrimps lor!! that time put shrimplets.. but the shrimps you show are 1 cm already!

Bro ah bro. Cannot use picture to gauge the size of the shrimp la... If like that, those baby shrimplets picture I took are measuring 2cm liao leh...
Koji™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 07:15 PM   #73
berber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koji™ View Post
Bro ah bro. Cannot use picture to gauge the size of the shrimp la... If like that, those baby shrimplets picture I took are measuring 2cm liao leh...
yours can see difference!! cause the shrimplet on the soil! then can see the size.. his omg... on the plant! freaking clear with the size! haha
Old 08-10-2010, 07:22 PM   #74
cbrian37

Quote:
Originally Posted by berber View Post
yours can see difference!! cause the shrimplet on the soil! then can see the size.. his omg... on the plant! freaking clear with the size! haha
maybe his r the shrimp heads-jumbo size
Old 08-10-2010, 11:16 PM   #75
skybird

Quote:
Originally Posted by newlife View Post
Bro...you got see King Kong shrimplets before or not...???Where got King Kong shrimp give birth so dark one??? They are suppose to be translucent blue one lei....
i never mentioned is king kong rite??? anywhere this 3 pcs shrimplets is unique for me.

May i know who is "TS"? Sometime i really cannot connect all the conversation here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by berber

According to the boss of LFS mentioned is from Taiwan lol....
Old 09-10-2010, 01:18 AM   #76
berber

Quote:
i never mentioned is king kong rite??? anywhere this 3 pcs shrimplets is unique for me.

May i know who is "TS"? Sometime i really cannot connect all the conversation here
"TS" i think its known as "THREAD STARTER"!!!! which is you! LOL!
&
may i know what shrimps are they?? since you say you nv mention King Kong! since they are bred from CRS/BDS/SW! are they tiger shrimps or also known as tibee??? do your tank have tiger shrimps mixed together? are those off spring of tiger shrimp cross with crs/bds/sw?? but you only mention BDS/CRS/SW lea!

Quote:
According to the boss of LFS mentioned is from Taiwan lol....
oh!!! NA??? or colorful??? or the shop in the shopping mall???? ! wanna go grab some taiwan shrimps also!! can get full black babies!

Last edited by berber; 09-10-2010 at 01:25 AM.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:23 AM   #77
sgbetta
Senior Dragon

Quote:

May i know who is "TS"? Sometime i really cannot connect all the conversation here.
U never king king but u say this in 1 of ur thread..Yes, i mean My tank only have BDS, CRS, and Snow White, but i suddenly got this baby shrimp. i got 3pcs "Surprise" and will post another picture "spot the different later" so u mean those king kong pic u show r bred out by ur plants or filter???? Ai yo i read liao i was laughing by ur reply!!!!
sgbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:40 AM   #78
Koji™
Account Disabled

Let's move on.... No point arguing la... You know we know can liao. Win already also no point for all are behind computer don't know who is who.
Koji™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 11:22 AM   #79
berber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koji™ View Post
Let's move on.... No point arguing la... You know we know can liao. Win already also no point for all are behind computer don't know who is who.
i guess we know... this thread gonna slowly move down the line! hahaha
Old 10-10-2010, 06:26 PM   #80
sgbetta
Senior Dragon

Hehe this thread nothg liao ah.....nvm i help bring it up to let TS see wat i have posted!!!
sgbetta is offline   Reply With Quote