Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Freshwater Invertebrates Forum

Old 17-10-2010, 12:46 PM   #31
berber

Quote:
Originally Posted by jowy View Post
Dear Forum Moderator,

Please close this thread before there are someone not happy about what i post.
Thanks
i think this thread is fine lea.. whats wrong with what you post??
got ppl zap you ah??
Old 17-10-2010, 01:17 PM   #32
silane
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Dear Forum Moderator,

Please close this thread before there are someone not happy about what i post.
Thanks
You still can get zap or upz after a thead is closed.

Does anyone want to close their thread because people upz their rep???
silane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2010, 04:49 PM   #33
jowy

Hi berber and silane,

Just feel that quite ridiculous when i open a newbie thread to ask for more details, and there is someone not happy with it cause he think that i can find it in stickies or whatsoever.
He just thought that i didnt read up or search for the information i want before i post a new thread.

Thanks for your help berber and silane by the way
Old 17-10-2010, 04:51 PM   #34
jowy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silane View Post
You still can get zap or upz after a thead is closed.

Does anyone want to close their thread because people upz their rep???
I do not know about zap or up reputation will cost me any problem in this forum.
Just feel that hai.. nvm
Old 17-10-2010, 08:41 PM   #35
silane
Senior Dragon

Look at the title of this thread, it shows that you are not willing to write more, do you expect others to help you when you not willing to help yourself? What type of title is this thread?

Regarding the cross breed question, do you expect members here to name each and everyone of the species will cross breed with each other?

Since up or zap will not cause you problem why are you in a hurry to ask mod to close your thread to prevent get zapped? And who is going to zap ? Look at your rep, it goes up instead. Members here do zap people just for fun, there is alway a reason.
Old 17-10-2010, 08:56 PM   #36
jowy

Quote:
Look at the title of this thread, it shows that you are not willing to write more, do you expect others to help you when you not willing to help yourself? What type of title is this thread?

Regarding the cross breed question, do you expect members here to name each and everyone of the species will cross breed with each other?

Since up or zap will not cause you problem why are you in a hurry to ask mod to close your thread to prevent get zapped? And who is going to zap ? Look at your rep, it goes up instead. Members here do zap people just for fun, there is alway a reason.
Hi Silane,

sorry that my title is always short.
Regarding on the crossbreed question, i know only cherry shrimp will not xbreed through ur sticky. So i thought when i post, maybe other bros and sis will name out which ever they know. i dont expect much for every single species, at least the common one will be enough.

I request to close this thread not cause to prevent of getting zapped or what, just feel that this thread is enough of advises given by other bros/sis as i got to know what i want to know about my question.. At the same time, also kind of Pi$$ off when someone say such a lousy comment on my other thread.
That's all.
Old 17-10-2010, 09:54 PM   #37
berber

Quote:
Hi Silane,

Regarding on the crossbreed question, i know only cherry shrimp will not xbreed through ur sticky. So i thought when i post, maybe other bros and sis will name out which ever they know. i dont expect much for every single species, at least the common one will be enough.

I request to close this thread not cause to prevent of getting zapped or what, just feel that this thread is enough of advises given by other bros/sis as i got to know what i want to know about my question.. At the same time, also kind of Pi$$ off when someone say such a lousy comment on my other thread.
That's all.
bro jowy dont mind those bad comments luh... some of us speak very straight.. dont get affected by those harsh words.. lousy or good comments it dont matter.. if you think its a lousy comment you can dont reply.. but instead you can reaply those comments which gives you good info~!
IF YOU DONT KNOW MUST ASK.. IF YOU NV ASK YOU WILL NV KNOW~!! RIGHT ANOT??? HAHA...
Old 17-10-2010, 09:57 PM   #38
silane
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Hi Silane,

You got to improve on the title you will be using. I alway want meaningful title.

Last edited by silane; 17-10-2010 at 09:58 PM.
Old 17-10-2010, 10:25 PM   #39
jowy

Quote:
Originally Posted by berber View Post
bro jowy dont mind those bad comments luh... some of us speak very straight.. dont get affected by those harsh words.. lousy or good comments it dont matter.. if you think its a lousy comment you can dont reply.. but instead you can reaply those comments which gives you good info~!
IF YOU DONT KNOW MUST ASK.. IF YOU NV ASK YOU WILL NV KNOW~!! RIGHT ANOT??? HAHA...
LOL.. thanks Bro berber.. nxt time just ignore those post
Old 17-10-2010, 10:26 PM   #40
jowy

Quote:
You got to improve on the title you will be using. I alway want meaningful title.
Sure Bro silane.. will improve more on my title setting