Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > Arowana Discussion > Articles, Resources & FAQs

Old 18-08-2004, 10:56 AM   #21
williamt
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fong
Looks it you seen it before also? Where to get one now at "common" price. I mean the first pic aros with one patch golden not lines type like the second pic. i'm keen to get one.
if you know where to get let me know I also very very interested must got big patch not wrinkle lines hor cos wrinkle lines I got alot on my face liao
Old 18-08-2004, 11:07 AM   #22
jwhtan
Barney

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamt
if you know where to get let me know I also very very interested must got big patch not wrinkle lines hor cos wrinkle lines I got alot on my face liao
after he let u know, u muz let me know hor , most important "common price" also
Old 18-08-2004, 11:08 AM   #23
jwhtan
Barney

Quote:
Bro Vic,

You said "For me the most important factors in choosing a XB are the shine, gold tone and body shape...all other things are not important."

A cross backs to have cross to the six level. Infact this is the most important criteria. Why do you think breeders put them in white fibre tank for? You have also seen big cross backs that nevers crosses haven't you? So your pubic hair comparision is not rational lah. Some cross backs hardly crosses to sixth level. Infact, your criteria may suit a high quality Red Tail Golden from Panda and SABF.
u toking abt my XBack ar ? dun cross one
Old 18-08-2004, 11:11 AM   #24
williamt
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhtan
after he let u know, u muz let me know hor , most important "common price" also
yah yah must be common price....how many you want? If got many many I buy all then I let you choose the best 1
Old 18-08-2004, 11:12 AM   #25
fong
Dragon

You got wrinkle lines ? How come I never see leh? These people said common so should be common lah. Maybe my eyes failing me... If common then you shouldn't buy. Leave it all to me.

Tonite I go all the fish shops and farms and see whether have or not.

Must ask Bro Vic here to get this type of non value added fishes when he comes back from Indo since he said not rare.

Quote:
Old 18-08-2004, 11:14 AM   #26
jwhtan
Barney

Quote:
yah yah must be common price....how many you want? If got many many I buy all then I let you choose the best 1
common price golden head i think can tahan 5 piece lar , if all golden head liao still want to choose best ar, paiseh lar
Old 18-08-2004, 11:16 AM   #27
fong
Dragon

Crossing not important lah. Got shape, shine, and colour can liao..kekkeer. But your one crossed liao... so cannot fit into my criteria.

Quote:
u toking abt my XBack ar ? dun cross one
Old 18-08-2004, 11:16 AM   #28
XRTG
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Bro Vic,

You said "For me the most important factors in choosing a XB are the shine, gold tone and body shape...all other things are not important."

A cross backs to have cross to the six level. Infact this is the most important criteria. Why do you think breeders put them in white fibre tank for? You have also seen big cross backs that nevers crosses haven't you? So your pubic hair comparision is not rational lah. Some cross backs hardly crosses to sixth level. Infact, your criteria may suit a high quality Red Tail Golden from Panda and SABF.

i won't want a xb that is "pale" but cross. then just look like RTG leh. one must be able to diffrencate a xb from an rtg at one glance. and the only way to do so is to have better shine intensity and deeper gold color. and usually deeper gold tone will only come when they grow older.
Old 18-08-2004, 11:16 AM   #29
williamt
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
common price golden head i think can tahan 5 piece lar , if all golden head liao still want to choose best ar, paiseh lar
fong can also tahan 5 you also 5 me also 5........where got so many......so many mean very common liao leh, so common don't buy liao lor
Old 18-08-2004, 11:22 AM   #30
fong
Dragon

You said "one must be able to diffrencate a xb from an rtg at one glance"?

Think you already have my answer laio.

What sets the difference between a xback and rtg ?

Answer :

a) Crossing to 6th level and golden pearlier
b) Shine and intensity

Looks like your answer is "b".

I got one high back SABF RTG with good shine and intensity. Sell you at 3K cross back price you want? Bought at 750 from fisherman. (20 inches) The shine can fight with cross backs. Since you dont mind the non crossing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRTG
i won't want a xb that is "pale" but cross. then just look like RTG leh. one must be able to diffrencate a xb from an rtg at one glance. and the only way to do so is to have better shine intensity and deeper gold color. and usually deeper gold tone will only come when they grow older.