Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Betta Forum > Articles, Resources & FAQs

Old 18-02-2003, 02:19 PM   #31
bouncyjon

Oh and at East Coast near Mcdonalds. Diagonally in front oF Beach Hut Cafe beside the cycling track.
Old 18-02-2003, 09:35 PM   #32
dotaxedot
Dragon

pasir ris, can get from me.
dotaxedot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2003, 01:14 AM   #33
Almika

think outside Jin Tai Sec School have. outside their field along the main road.
Old 19-02-2003, 03:12 AM   #34
wootwoot

wah who dare to go to cemetry at nite to collect?? LOL
Old 19-02-2003, 03:59 PM   #35
Chen Wenke

Quote:
Originally posted by KY Foong
I use those 20CM "Guppy" tank. If water dirty I transfer to another tank (just pour). Then I put half a piece of almond leaf for female to hide. (ah boh see ah, siow tar boh) Leave the dirt behind and look for fries before discard. I change 10% water after 1 week and them everyday 10%. It's good to put more water in the tank and when you take out the female, take some water out. She seem to heal better this way, not PH shock, no temp change. You put her in a bigger tank the next day or 2 lo. So far so good le. I feed BBS right away, those newly hatched ones.
Regards
KY
Uncle foong went to your house.... saw in ur house those 20cm breeding tank.... my so called 3/4ft tank is same as u... anyway uncle foong u just scoop water and pour in the fries tank that all? or u slowly drip the water in? Hehee cos I usually wait til they slightly bigger then I change it which is around 2weeks old...
Old 19-02-2003, 08:18 PM   #36
Almika

Alexandra TechnoPark Blk A beside Hitach Service Centre along the fence between Blk A and Flora Nursery
Old 20-02-2003, 03:33 PM   #37
bouncyjon

Whole stretch of Duman Road, beside Tanjong katong road. The tress fill both side of the road for whole stretch, definitley won't miss it!
Old 20-02-2003, 10:23 PM   #38
Almika

Along Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim Rd Bus-Stop Num B06. Behind the bus-stop had one ketapang tree.

Jalan Terusan(Near Jurong Port), at the traffic junction had a Ketapang Tree too.
Old 20-02-2003, 10:25 PM   #39
CoLeMaN
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Almika
Along Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim Rd Bus-Stop Num B06. Behind the bus-stop had one ketapang tree.

Jalan Terusan(Near Jurong Port), at the traffic junction had a Ketapang Tree too.
kaoz~!

u Ketapang Tree detector izzit~?!
CoLeMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2003, 11:42 PM   #40
bouncyjon

Whaha no la, this morning i was driving pass duman road and i saw WHOLE stretch on both side of the roads for some 100 or 200 meters or so.... definity for those who dun dun how to recognise or want to take in huge bulk