Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > Tank set-ups, Filtration & Water Management

Old 06-10-2017, 09:37 PM   #1
rolex
Arofanatic

Default Disconnect the sump pump

Hi all senior.
Recently my Ocean runner of 5 years had stop working. I heard it may be choke/dirty on the pump. Looking at the manual instruction made me worry. So many parts to dismantle. If I want to change a new ehim 1264 sump pump. By looking at the pic, can any bro tell me how to disconnect the OR and install the new pump. Cos all these were done by the tank maker. I have had no idea how to disconnect.Is it easy? All those grey piping came from THE pump or from the tank maker? Is ehim easy to maintain?

Sent from my VIE-L29 using Tapatalk
rolex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 11:52 PM   #2
llewellyn
Dragon

Just turn the fat around thing, your pump will come off.
llewellyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 11:47 AM   #3
rolex
Arofanatic

Thanks

rolex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 07:27 PM   #4
CZQ
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolex View Post
Hi all senior.
Recently my Ocean runner of 5 years had stop working. I heard it may be choke/dirty on the pump. Looking at the manual instruction made me worry. So many parts to dismantle. If I want to change a new ehim 1264 sump pump. By looking at the pic, can any bro tell me how to disconnect the OR and install the new pump. Cos all these were done by the tank maker. I have had no idea how to disconnect.Is it easy? All those grey piping came from THE pump or from the tank maker? Is ehim easy to maintain?

can try to clean the pump. if cannot work after cleaning or cannot fix back then change pump. can remove from the green tube with cable tie. bring the pipes with the pump to the shop that you getting the 1264 and mix and match. if they dont have the pipes, can go to hardware shop. the pipes dont come with the pump. eheim is good. can try laguna and fluval. take note of the pressure height, flow rate and turnover rate. if you think is very troublesome, can get back the same pump.
CZQ is offline   Reply With Quote