Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > Tank set-ups, Filtration & Water Management > Articles, Resources & FAQs

Old 12-03-2005, 01:03 AM   #81
liquidnoise

Quote:
Originally Posted by archie2000
wah bro.. he really no reply. now selling everything. giving up hobby. very serious.
yeah loh tats why i feel bad now. c lah. ur post make me crack stupid jokes. the eerie thing is after i crack stupid joke u sell everything.
Old 13-03-2005, 05:11 PM   #82
Fatboy68
Arofanatic

Default DIY Denitrator Class

workshop: diy coil de-nitrator
time n date: 10.30am, Sunday 13th Mar 2005
venue: Tom32 house
Faber Ave
Near Clementi, Beside Jalan Lempeng

1. archie2000
2. liquidnoise
3. Tom32 (host)@ 98197780
4. chua_jacky
5. alvin24
6. loowk @96804855
7. vetduck (special guest appearance)
8. snoopy
9. fatboy68[/QUOTE]

Want to thank Bro Archie2000 for the great demonstration today and Tom32 for being the excellent host. Really paiseh, got to see, got to learn, got guest appearance by Vetduck, got to eat n drink, somemore got freebies...To all to attended today's session, its been my pleasure to meet you folks. Hope we can all build our own "Boom Tubes" soon.
Fatboy68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2005, 06:06 PM   #83
archie2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy68
Faber Ave

1. archie2000
2. liquidnoise
4. chua_jacky
5. alvin24
6. loowk @96804855
8. fatboy68

Want to thank Bro Archie2000 for the great demonstration today and Tom32 for being the excellent host. Really paiseh, got to see, got to learn, got guest appearance by Vetduck, got to eat n drink, somemore got freebies...To all to attended today's session, its been my pleasure to meet you folks. Hope we can all build our own "Boom Tubes" soon.
I would say it was a succussful workshop and gathering session. Thanks all bros for making it a success. Special thanks to uncle Tom for using his place, touring us his wonderful setups, hosting us with lots of drinks and food and also providing all equipments to make this gathering more enjoyable. Also thanks to Vetduck for supporting the workshop and hope he could post some pictures taken soon. Thanks to bro alvin for the wonderful transport. Also have to mention bro loowk participation with his wife and baby.

latest technical update from uncle Tom. he managed to get the de-nitrator working by re-coiling it. guess during the photo session we've aciidentally mess up the tubing. also according to him a 1500 lph pump is good enough to drive the system. and he has added another 10 more metres to total 40 metres and hence able to support further increase in the flowrate. hopefully will get more update from him on his enhancement when he get back and find some time to work on it.
Old 13-03-2005, 06:15 PM   #84
orioza

Any idea on how to modify the equipment for an ohf?
Old 13-03-2005, 09:12 PM   #85
Iori

Sounds like you guys really enjoyed today's session.
Old 13-03-2005, 10:38 PM   #86
alvin24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iori
Sounds like you guys really enjoyed today's session.
the session was enjoying esp our host Mr Tom's collection was impressive...thumps up for the session and hope more further gathering could be organize....
Old 13-03-2005, 11:24 PM   #87
chua_jacky

Smile

Hi...! Really thks for the bros for putting in the extra effort to organised...!! Special Thks to Mr Tom to host and Bro Archie2000 to share his knowledge..!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy68
Faber Ave

1. archie2000
2. liquidnoise
4. chua_jacky
5. alvin24
6. loowk @96804855
8. snoopy
9. fatboy68
Want to thank Bro Archie2000 for the great demonstration today and Tom32 for being the excellent host. Really paiseh, got to see, got to learn, got guest appearance by Vetduck, got to eat n drink, somemore got freebies...To all to attended today's session, its been my pleasure to meet you folks. Hope we can all build our own "Boom Tubes" soon. [/QUOTE]
Old 14-03-2005, 02:59 AM   #88
Vetduck

It was an excellent get together. Thanks to instructor Archie2000 & Tom32 who played an excellent host. Here are the pics to built your own denitrator. You can find the pics in my gallery.

Got pics of Tom's fantastic collection of aros. Will post pics later.
Old 14-03-2005, 09:24 AM   #89
liquidnoise

AT last, I speak again. Firstly, I would like to apologise for being so so late. I guess those who attended know why. Its one thing talking on the forum another thing talking face to face. It was my honour to have met so many of you that day. Pei say didnt talk too much to many of u . My system have nt clear of toxic yet so a bit quiet.
Thanks Tonny, must say I am impressed to see ur collection and hear ur experience.
Arhie, cheers am for volunteering to be sen say. Will call u if i run into trouble.
To the rest its been a pleasure.
I am going to search for the black tubes this weekend and also the I will post the price after which for all your reference. If we buy bulk maybe cheaper.

ooo. tonny, if ur project is successful dun forgot to call me also hor. heheheheh
Old 14-03-2005, 09:29 AM   #90
liquidnoise

Last but not least Vetduck. I seriously was wondering wat were u toking bt when u said u did operation on died fishes on PLJ. i was thinking wah this guy so rich so many died aro to play ard. plus. so daring to operated sumemore. little did i noe u were actual vet. whahahhaah so maloo. I love ur ride man. if I go pasay gudung next time roud, u interested to join?
I have brought dogs to the clinic b4 but how cum nber see u? i always see a lady vet. U know the lady vet down at the clinic in serangoon north? if so intro leh