Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Cichlid Experiences > African cichlids

Old 07-12-2010, 02:07 AM   #21
Hershley
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betta Mania View Post
What happened bro???...Did you try out the suggestions
Hey Bro... Sorry for my super duper late reply to u... I tried out ur suggestions
I sold the 2 pieces off to anor bro here. Focusing on Bettas for the time being.
in the midst of moving house.

I ll be back soon once everything settled. Still in love wit african fishes...
Hershley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 01:17 PM   #22
Young Man
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hershley View Post
Hey Bro... Sorry for my super duper late reply to u... I tried out ur suggestions
I sold the 2 pieces off to anor bro here. Focusing on Bettas for the time being.
in the midst of moving house.

I know how it feels and good move u made (: I lost my whole collection during house moving..
no fish but still can join us here at African cichlid forum to discuss (: hope to see you back here with updates soon (:
Young Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 01:53 PM   #23
Betta Mania

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hershley View Post
I sold the 2 pieces off to anor bro here. Focusing on Bettas for the time being. in the midst of moving house.

Thanks for reply bro 0 moving house can be a hassle - however ,,,,if you gotta move, you gotta move Fishes can always buy - things are always replacable. As or bettas been ther and done that. They are very absorbing and allurng but the hassle of changing water and the disappointment when theur beautiful tail starts to rot or curl...kept nearly over 300 pieces - now you undertand my nick

Come back once you are settled in your new home and support our frontosa colum. Frontosas are really a great species to own
Old 10-12-2010, 01:59 AM   #24
Hershley
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betta Mania View Post
Thanks for reply bro 0 moving house can be a hassle - however ,,,,if you gotta move, you gotta move Fishes can always buy - things are always replacable. As or bettas been ther and done that. They are very absorbing and allurng but the hassle of changing water and the disappointment when theur beautiful tail starts to rot or curl...kept nearly over 300 pieces - now you undertand my nick

Come back once you are settled in your new home and support our frontosa colum. Frontosas are really a great species to own
Thanks for ur advice. I will come back to frontosas once isettled dwn in my house. hate pack n unpack .. very ma fan..
Hershley is offline   Reply With Quote