Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > AroReefers

Old 22-03-2006, 12:07 AM   #1
Ryan Wong

Default Food for Clown Goby

Hi, would like to find out what food do you feed your clown goby with? was planning to get one if their diet is cheap and easily available.

BTW, do you guy give prepared food supplement for your algae blenny or do you just let them eat the micro aglae?
Old 22-03-2006, 05:46 PM   #2
KaLiB

I just let my lawnmower blenny feed on the algae in the tank.
Old 24-03-2006, 04:45 PM   #3
jogn

Clown gobies are pretty easy to feed. I feed mine frozen brine shrimp, and if they are large enough, mysid shrimp.

My sailfin blenny also eats prepared frozen foods as well as algae within the tank.

John
Old 08-04-2006, 10:44 PM   #4
Ryan Wong

help, me goby has not be eating since i bought him, at least 2 weeks liao. i have tried, mysid shrimp,frozen brine shrimp,dried shrimp (Mashed up), powder food, pellet food, and i shifted it to a refugium where there are some live pods.

Anyone have anymore tip to get to feed? Do they eat only at night? really fustrating. my other fish in the main display tanks are feeding ok and the water quality is ok.
Old 18-04-2006, 09:21 AM   #5
mansiz

Is your clown goby staying at the top of the tank and not moving or probably hiding in between live rocks? They may be stress, I have one that have the above syntoms, after a few days it kena eaten by the other fishes, powder blue tang, fairy wrasse and a fire clown.
Old 30-04-2006, 09:04 PM   #6
fleabag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Wong
Hi, would like to find out what food do you feed your clown goby with? was planning to get one if their diet is cheap and easily available.

BTW, do you guy give prepared food supplement for your algae blenny or do you just let them eat the micro aglae?
hikari frozen brine shrimp it wiil eat!