Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > Tank set-ups, Filtration & Water Management

Old 12-05-2016, 05:16 PM   #411
ThomasLim
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
wah... looks like you have a new problem!

birds or human?
Haha... No la, just monitor my fish and maybe sometimes can see pretty mm. LOL... Bro, u expert? Any wifi cctv expert in AF to give advise?
ThomasLim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2016, 09:45 PM   #412

😳😳😳 amazing! Ups to ur dream setup
300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2016, 02:28 AM   #413
Aro77
Dragon

no expert here , but maybe could you share your CCTV problem?
Aro77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2016, 09:05 PM   #414
ThomasLim
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aro77 View Post
no expert here , but maybe could you share your CCTV problem?
I can watch via wifi through my phone. But once I use mobile data, I cannot connect... I search internet and is something to do with port forwarding issues. I just cannot get it solved. So right now I can only use my phone to monitor my fish when I am at home then must well sit outside and look direct see if any bro can help, very appreciate...
Old 17-05-2016, 11:00 PM   #415
elimmel
Senior Dragon

Which internet provider you using? I had the same issue with my media player. Turned out I needed static ip for it to work properly with mobile data.
elimmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2016, 12:47 AM   #416
fireblade
Endangered Dragon

Which camera you used? I used dlink got no such issue. . And I'm on singtel
fireblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2016, 03:54 AM   #417
Aro77
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasLim View Post
I can watch via wifi through my phone. But once I use mobile data, I cannot connect... I search internet and is something to do with port forwarding issues. I just cannot get it solved. So right now I can only use my phone to monitor my fish when I am at home then must well sit outside and look direct see if any bro can help, very appreciate...
Currently you are viewing it through your local IP , u need to allow port forwarding through your firewall for just that specific IP Camera , can easily be done. go to your router settings then to security then to single port forwarding and then select your IP Camera.
Aro77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2016, 07:37 AM   #418
vadriewyn
Arofanatic

If you have a static IP address, then you should be able to access your camera over the Internet, with port forwarding.

If you do not, then you'd likely need to sign up for some free DNS binding service to ensure your Internet IP address is always mapped to a domain name before doing the same port forwarding on your router.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
vadriewyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2016, 05:43 PM   #419
ThomasLim
Arofanatic

I am using Singtel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aro77 View Post
Currently you are viewing it through your local IP , u need to allow port forwarding through your firewall for just that specific IP Camera , can easily be done. go to your router settings then to security then to single port forwarding and then select your IP Camera.
Bro Aro77 and bro Vadriewyn, I go into my Asus router, got too many settings inside, very confusing. I change here change there also cannot get it work, in the end still cannot get it solved Maybe if you happen to passby buangkok MRT, come and have a coffee and help me

TIA
Old 21-05-2016, 11:08 AM   #420
spidy

Hi TL,

I am interested to understand your design on the backwash portion. I am building a 2m x 1.5m x 1m (deep) cement pond. Because of the space constrain my bio filter will be along the 1.5m side

Fukai told me the bio filter system they built got backwash so no need to empty the chamber to clean. Every time just use the back wash to flush out the waste.

So how does this backwash thing works ? My previous multi chamber filter always has to remove brush, Jap mat etc to clean. Very tedious.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
spidy is offline   Reply With Quote