Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography

Old 23-11-2005, 06:29 PM   #61
WaterMonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra_wild_blue
Hahaha...Thanks Tom. I was free so dropped by to take a look. Should be the same pc I guess. Still thinking due to the bullet head...
Bro how???? Silva XB not up to standard isit????
Old 23-11-2005, 06:32 PM   #62
ultra_wild_blue

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOM32
Bro

Hehehe! just wonder is this adult DFI Rose Gold about 19.328" + some top up is enough to trade for that GH Sapphire Golden XB??? Bro, sorry, i borrow your thread to survey the market.

Regards

Don't mention Tom. To me, you don't need to top up as you can sell this price for quite a good price.
Old 23-11-2005, 06:36 PM   #63
ultra_wild_blue

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterMonkey
Bro how???? Silva XB not up to standard isit????
Hahaha...me ok. Silva xb still ok but maybe I just don't know to appreicate them.
Old 23-11-2005, 06:39 PM   #64
WaterMonkey

Quote:
Hahaha...me ok. Silva xb still ok but maybe I just don't know to appreicate them.
Humm I don't know..... but i've seen the REDs look not as good as NIWAN
Old 23-11-2005, 06:44 PM   #65
ultra_wild_blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterMonkey
Humm I don't know..... but i've seen the REDs look not as good as NIWAN
Personally, I find them much lower grade than N1wan Red. I've seen quite a no of N1wan and even the lowest grade is even much better than Silva red.
Old 23-11-2005, 06:47 PM   #66
WaterMonkey

Quote:
Personally, I find them much lower grade than N1wan Red. I've seen quite a no of N1wan and even the lowest grade is even much better than Silva red.
Ah HAH!!! We agreed on 1 point .......... My doubts are cleared!!!!!
Old 23-11-2005, 06:57 PM   #67
TOM32
Dragon

Quote:
Don't mention Tom. To me, you don't need to top up as you can sell this price for quite a good price.
Bro

This is a very interesting study.
I came across a thread - expecting to sell his rose gold [i think is AA grade] for about 3.7 - 3.8K. The size is about 15 to 16". Is a beautiful pc but size is not big nor small. Not sure about the pearlies and crossing. The reason he is expecting to sell at this price is because DFI XB AA+ Juveniles are now selling at 4K. So, i think his expectation price is quite reasonable. But i believe hobbyist is not prepared to pay above 3K here but instead he may prefer to buy the juvenile at this price .

Frankly, i don't expect to get any price more than 3K for my this pc n that is why i mentioned with top up. Hehehe!, so, imho, this may conclude one theory....aros in lfss or farms are always looking better than those at home.

Hopefully this will help to remove some part of the itcheness from your heart.

Regards
TOM32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2005, 07:20 PM   #68
wism_chan

Quote:
Bro

I came across a thread - expecting to sell his rose gold [i think is AA grade] for about 3.7 - 3.8K. The size is about 15 to 16". Is a beautiful pc but size is not big nor small. Not sure about the pearlies and crossing. The reason he is expecting to sell at this price is because DFI XB AA+ Juveniles are now selling at 4K. So, i think his expectation price is quite reasonable. But i believe hobbyist is not prepared to pay above 3K here but instead he may prefer to buy the juvenile at this price .

Frankly, i don't expect to get any price more than 3K for my this pc n that is why i mentioned with top up. Hehehe!, so, imho, this may conclude one theory....aros in lfss or farms are always looking better than those at home.

Regards
Good explanation Bro....
agree with you...
nowadays hang cheng also not so good....want to sell G1 red above 2k also not so easy.....
Old 23-11-2005, 07:52 PM   #69
ultra_wild_blue

Thumbs up

Quote:
Bro

Regards
Hahaha...Thanks man! I got you man! Itchiness is abit off, think still got another 10% to go before cure. I'll convince myself more tonight.keke !
Old 23-11-2005, 07:53 PM   #70
jack lee
Endangered Dragon

is the GH very nice???from DFI??
jack lee is offline   Reply With Quote