Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > Arowana Discussion

Old 26-04-2014, 11:54 AM   #31
nel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homester View Post
Nel,

Based on this particular reply of yours, you are just simply implying u are all talks, no show.

Also, my earnest suggestion to you, don bother to keep Aro for you will never have a good Aro, be it red or XB.
Bro noob, what u implying if i no red aro, i cannot comment. So next time ppl post on yr thread, need to attach with their aro pic? learn something new today.

And i have 30 over pieces of XB. As u said, they are not good aro. So they not worth mentioning.
Old 26-04-2014, 12:01 PM   #32
Homester
Senior Dragon

Bro Expert,

Not a matter of how many XBs or reds you have.

U called urself a expert from the advises u give and yet u can't even tolerate minor defects like DEs, PLJs ?

Is this the way an EXPERT Shld be ?

Till now you yet even reply my most basic query:

How to grade a young Aro based on your grading system ?
Homester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2014, 12:45 PM   #33
nel

Quote:
Bro Expert,

Not a matter of how many XBs or reds you have.

U called urself a expert from the advises u give and yet u can't even tolerate minor defects like DEs, PLJs ?

Is this the way an EXPERT Shld be ?

Till now you yet even reply my most basic query:

How to grade a young Aro based on your grading system ?
i don't breed red arowana. i never classify myself as an expert.

young aro how to grade? they are forever 6/10 to me. All no colours, whats there to grade. How to call it a SIBEH ANG?
i only classify them as nice shape or not. Also, different ppl has preference for the shape. So there is no right or wrong. Some like very spoon. Some like long fins.

Most important, a red must be red. thats why it is called red. not pink or yellow or light orange. So u think yr aro is very red now or its still growing to be red?
By the way, i am not against u. its u who say u are still a noob and yet has so many past threads of yr red aro. i salute u.
Old 26-04-2014, 12:54 PM   #34
Homester
Senior Dragon

So,
1. what makes you think that ur preference for shape is the most commonly accepted preference of shape ?
2. Read ur reply in Boss TCTO's thread, how you come up with your grading ?
3. At what size is an Aro being able to qualify for us to foresee it's potential ?
4. How red Shld the red be in order to be classified as Ang Kong Kong ? As color code table for reference ?
5. When an Aro is able to be judged for potentials, what are the tell signs to look out for ?
6. When an Aro is earmark as potential fish, and turn out not to be what is expected, keeper's fault, fish fault or grooming error ?

Sorry, I still a noob and still learning, hope you don mind sharing your experience.

And so sorry to let you reply to my nonsense queries but I do hope you can revert.

Thanks.

Cheers !
Old 26-04-2014, 02:18 PM   #35
washywashy
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nel View Post
Bro noob, i don't have tokong red. Neither have i keep any red now.
And, none of the red in the present competition at Singapore Expo hall 7 belongs to me since i don't have any red.
You don't have red meh? Thought you bought 2 pieces from DJ aquarium? Was looking forward to your updates but you are saying this? So fast sell away ah?

http://arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=520390
washywashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2014, 05:25 PM   #36
nel

Quote:
So,
1. what makes you think that ur preference for shape is the most commonly accepted preference of shape ?
2. Read ur reply in Boss TCTO's thread, how you come up with your grading ?
3. At what size is an Aro being able to qualify for us to foresee it's potential ?
4. How red Shld the red be in order to be classified as Ang Kong Kong ? As color code table for reference ?
5. When an Aro is able to be judged for potentials, what are the tell signs to look out for ?
6. When an Aro is earmark as potential fish, and turn out not to be what is expected, keeper's fault, fish fault or grooming error ?

Sorry, I still a noob and still learning, hope you don mind sharing your experience.

And so sorry to let you reply to my nonsense queries but I do hope you can revert.

Thanks.

Cheers !
how I see may not be how u see. I feel it's 10/10 but u feel its 8/10. No right or wrong. It's my preference of judging. You can have yr own. Just like some ppl insist WTT is bringing out the best, I said its man-made. I prefer happy ending - your red Arowana is damn chio. So nice. Sibeh Ang. That's all.
Old 26-04-2014, 05:31 PM   #37
elvinlim
Dragon

Default beautiful

beautiful .

Thanks for sharing
elvinlim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2014, 06:07 PM   #38
Homester
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nel View Post
how I see may not be how u see. I feel it's 10/10 but u feel its 8/10. No right or wrong. It's my preference of judging. You can have yr own. Just like some ppl insist WTT is bringing out the best, I said its man-made. I prefer happy ending - your red Arowana is damn chio. So nice. Sibeh Ang. That's all.
Sigh....................

Mine are nothing as compared to yours...... And never once did I say my reds are sibei Ang or damn chio.

Other Bros including mine are just 6/10 but I strongly believe yours are 10/10. Otherwise you won't get them.

So, any showcase of ur reds ?
Old 26-04-2014, 06:08 PM   #39
Homester
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvinlim View Post
beautiful .

Thanks for sharing
Thanks Bro Elvin.
Old 26-04-2014, 10:42 PM   #40
nel

Quote:
Sigh....................

Mine are nothing as compared to yours...... And never once did I say my reds are sibei Ang or damn chio.

Other Bros including mine are just 6/10 but I strongly believe yours are 10/10. Otherwise you won't get them.

So, any showcase of ur reds ?
My xb, u can call it tongyan or mutant colours, the scales is redder than most red. I will update about 1 month later. not now.
u may ask why. u send me a private message. we will meet up and have kopi, i will explain to u.