Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Marketplace- Equipment & Accessories only

Old 29-11-2015, 07:45 PM   #1
BTGH
Dragon

Default 8ft Cabinet tank with sump

Hi all, I have an 8ft cabinet tank with sump to give away. The tank images are in the link below.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/360580...57659422451154

Currently, this tank is in my old office and I have just shifted to a new location. Will not be bringing this tank along, so am looking for a taker, else will have to dispose of the tank. Details of tanks:
- Size : 8 x 3 x 3
- Glass thickness: not quite sure, but at least 15mm
- Tank maker - Yong hua
- Sump: about 6 x 2 x 2

Things you have to know:
- the plastic overflow part in the tank has broken off, so the tank is not suitable for small fishes as they can go into the overflow. The first couple of years, this was used to house aros and other freshwater fishes, but 2 years ago I converted it into a marine tank. So the water in the tank now is salt
water.
- In the link, you can see on the top part of the tank cover, there are 2 shades of brown. The lighter brown is the orginal tank cover, and the darker shade (wrapping the lighter brown cover) is additional that I added on to bridge the gap between the tank and the partition wall I made above the tank. To remove the tank, you will have to remove the darker brown cover, but should not be too difficult as the screw holes are still quite visible.

My conditions:
- Tank have to be removed from current location in Sin Ming (Midview City)
before 12th December
- You will be responsible for all the related costs to the move and removal of the top cover
- Whoever I am giving the tank to, you will pay a deposit of $300 to confirm the deal. On the day you collect the tank, the deposit will be returned to you. If you failed to meet your promise, I will get to keep this deposit, and use it to pay towards the disposal costs.
Do note, I am giving up this office location to a new landlord, so there is a little bit of time pressure. This deposit is to ensure your commitment to keeping your word

If you are interested, you can send me a pm or drop your contact details in this thread. Or if you have any questions, raise it and I will try to answer soonest possible.

A word of thanks to the mods for allowing this thread post.

Bryan
BTGH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2015, 09:02 PM   #2
davronna

Hi, I'm very interested. Please contact me at 83384751
davronna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 11:26 PM   #3
fish88
Arofanatic

Default Tank

Hi I'm interested in the tank. Can you pm me 98237208
fish88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 09:07 AM   #4
BTGH
Dragon

Tank taken. Appreciate all the interest.

Cheers
BTGH is offline   Reply With Quote