Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > AquaMedics Board & Pet Loss

Old 08-12-2009, 03:15 AM   #21
ARK
Dragon

i had cured few aro of the same problem,but the condition is not as serious as thread starter.normally not only the face will have bubble,it will also show sign of dropsy and at worst whole body scale protrude like pineapple.
ARK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:16 PM   #22
rozlan21

i really dont know what to do...i dont know if i should let it go in a river or pond. my heart really brokes down thinking of letting it go...
is there any other way...

atleast if it is possible to reduce the bubble...

i haf cause it soo much pain...
Old 08-12-2009, 03:18 PM   #23
rozlan21

hi ARK,
can you please share how i can cure my fish...i am not very rich also...hope you dont mind sharing...God bless....thanks...
Old 08-12-2009, 03:19 PM   #24
Schmike
Endangered Dragon

if u release it most likely it wont survive.

90% of those released creatures dont survive.
Schmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:21 PM   #25
rozlan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmike View Post
if u release it most likely it wont survive.

90% of those released creatures dont survive.
tat is also my biggest concern. if i had the feeling that the guy is survive, i would haf released him long ago...then it got worse to this...
Old 08-12-2009, 03:22 PM   #26
AiRiFiEd
Arofanatic

i personally find it quite hard to believe u feel any pain at all. I do not believe that this is the result of one day of ill-treatment. Furthermore, symptoms should have been obvious and substantial even before the fish reached its current state of health.

4 months of bad water and stuff...and you are feeling the pain only now?

I suggest u either euthanise the fish as suggested by vet duck....or if u still insist of keeping the fish....keep the water clean; the least you could do.

But i think you should euthanise the fish...if this can happen in the first place..i dont see how you can treat it.

all the best for your fish.
AiRiFiEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:26 PM   #27
Schmike
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rozlan21 View Post
tat is also my biggest concern. if i had the feeling that the guy is survive, i would haf released him long ago...then it got worse to this...
taken fr http://www.fishyfarmacy.com/Q&A/skin_disorders.html:
Q: My fish had a pimple on the skin, and now it is a large sore. Other fish are covered with large sores and dying in droves.

A: This sounds like a bacterial disorder, either Aeromonas bacteria or Pseudomonas bacteria. This disorder is common in Koi ponds.

Treatment: Use Koi Fix®, or you can use a combination of Oxytetracycline Hydrochloride + Oxolinic Acid Powder on the fish for a two week treatment. These medications can also be used in the feed (suggested). If used in the feed, add Forma-Green to the water. Bumping up the temperature to 80 degrees fahrenheit has shown to speed up this treatment.

u may want to call up Dr Frederic Chua's clinic (Allpets & Aqualife) to seek his advice. the number is 6481 3700.

but since vetduck already mention that its not possible to treat it. be prepared for the worst. both of them r quite well known for treating fish.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:28 PM   #28
rozlan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by AiRiFiEd View Post
i personally find it quite hard to believe u feel any pain at all. I do not believe that this is the result of one day of ill-treatment. Furthermore, symptoms should have been obvious and substantial even before the fish reached its current state of health.

4 months of bad water and stuff...and you are feeling the pain only now?

I suggest u either euthanise the fish as suggested by vet duck....or if u still insist of keeping the fish....keep the water clean; the least you could do.

But i think you should euthanise the fish...if this can happen in the first place..i dont see how you can treat it.

all the best for your fish.

hi AiRiFiEd,

i was out of town doing my schooling and had requested my siblings to help me lookout and assist to change water but they neglected it...when i got back i was informed that it appeared 4 months ago and they had tried all sort of medication but in vain. I immediately changed 3/4 of the water.

i know it may be too late but i want to try before i m pushed to a corner.

anyways i dont want to blame anybody for my mistake. and i know how you guys feel towards me but i m here for advise as i have no choice...
Old 08-12-2009, 03:33 PM   #29
rozlan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmike View Post
taken fr http://www.fishyfarmacy.com/Q&A/skin_disorders.html:
Q: My fish had a pimple on the skin, and now it is a large sore. Other fish are covered with large sores and dying in droves.

A: This sounds like a bacterial disorder, either Aeromonas bacteria or Pseudomonas bacteria. This disorder is common in Koi ponds.

Treatment: Use Koi Fix®, or you can use a combination of Oxytetracycline Hydrochloride + Oxolinic Acid Powder on the fish for a two week treatment. These medications can also be used in the feed (suggested). If used in the feed, add Forma-Green to the water. Bumping up the temperature to 80 degrees fahrenheit has shown to speed up this treatment.

u may want to call up Dr Frederic Chua's clinic (Allpets & Aqualife) to seek his advice. the number is 6481 3700.

but since vetduck already mention that its not possible to treat it. be prepared for the worst. both of them r quite well known for treating fish.
hi Schmike,

thanks..could you please advise me how to get this medicine...any shop you know that i could try..i will try this right away when i get home and also up the degree to 80...my fish doesnt want to eat...
usually we fed it with live worm but hes not eating any more
Old 08-12-2009, 03:38 PM   #30
Schmike
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rozlan21 View Post
hi Schmike,

thanks..could you please advise me how to get this medicine...any shop you know that i could try..i will try this right away when i get home and also up the degree to 80...my fish doesnt want to eat...
usually we fed it with live worm but hes not eating any more
most likely u need to get them fr a vet.

Tags
bubble, sick