Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > AquaMedics Board & Pet Loss

Old 16-12-2009, 11:42 PM   #41
KickStart

man this is depressing...
Old 19-12-2009, 06:22 AM   #42
Mali
Dragon

Bro,
how is the fish now? What have you done to him so far? Really sad to see him like tat state..
Mali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2009, 06:48 AM   #43
average_cc

Bro hope u have done the right thing
Old 19-12-2009, 05:05 PM   #44
redeyes
Dragon

but he still refuse to tell what is the filteration used..
redeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 12:46 AM   #45
xenshix2209
Arofanatic

dude if u are still there please put the fish out of its pain man. whenever i see the pics of it i feel depressed and shocked at its condition man
xenshix2209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 01:46 PM   #46
uluaking

Pls stop the agony of this poor fish brother..... Sorry but I have to say .... the fish will not suffer if not bec of your irresponsible aittidue of taking care of it....

Water changing for your fish is a common thing if u decide to rear fish.... if u find it troublesome then dun rear.... hate to see such fish in such situation
Old 29-12-2009, 01:07 PM   #47
xiaoyuer86
Dragon

Just to share. This problem happens to me many yrs ago. Back then I was keeping a pearl like urs in a small tank with zero knowledge of fish keeping. After many years of research, statistics shows that most of fish w this problem are pearl aro (in fact all the aro I came across w this problem are pearl aro), they have have been kept in a small tank and wc w/o adding anti-chlorine. My advise here is to take some time to do some research before jumping into any pets keeping. Do spend some time reading thru the Tank set-ups, Filtration & Water Management section which I think is the most important section in this forum

Last edited by xiaoyuer86; 29-12-2009 at 01:14 PM.
xiaoyuer86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2009, 02:21 PM   #48
AiRiFiEd
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoyuer86 View Post
Just to share. This problem happens to me many yrs ago. Back then I was keeping a pearl like urs in a small tank with zero knowledge of fish keeping. After many years of research, statistics shows that most of fish w this problem are pearl aro (in fact all the aro I came across w this problem are pearl aro), they have have been kept in a small tank and wc w/o adding anti-chlorine. My advise here is to take some time to do some research before jumping into any pets keeping. Do spend some time reading thru the Tank set-ups, Filtration & Water Management section which I think is the most important section in this forum

hmm bro...thats an interesting piece of news...so its due to chlorine on pearl? did any article explain why the effect on pearl only?
AiRiFiEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2009, 02:28 PM   #49
xiaoyuer86
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AiRiFiEd View Post
hmm bro...thats an interesting piece of news...so its due to chlorine on pearl? did any article explain why the effect on pearl only?
I would not say is due to chlorine as there is no scientific evidence to prove. Above claim is only base on observation of similar occurrence that's all/.
xiaoyuer86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2009, 02:29 PM   #50
AiRiFiEd
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoyuer86 View Post
I would not say is due to chlorine as there is no scientific evidence to prove. Above claim is only base on observation of similar occurrence that's all/.

oh okies! thanks for sharing...but its really a bad disease for any fish to catch! terrible..
AiRiFiEd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bubble, sick