Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Stingrays & other bottom dwellers Forum

Old 12-02-2011, 01:51 AM   #151
Kohaku
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilkMan View Post
Oh PBB so desu ne. come come dont be shy post your PBB pictures, no need take new pic, just use those you had already posted in mfk
Its not enough to tell. Still got the guinea lap to see and compare. I wonder if there are other guinea lap from the CF shipment that are still around. They were labeled as PBB when they first came.

I will surely post when I got some nice pictures.

BTW the L24 must be nice for you to pass on a rare bichir like this.

Last edited by Kohaku; 12-02-2011 at 01:53 AM.
Kohaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 01:55 AM   #152
MilkMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohaku View Post
I heard Stone Aquarium owner had a long discussion with a few other seniors about it and they had come out with some of them. Maybe milkman would like to share as he was there in the discussion.
bro u heard alot of things i'm a PBB newbie, you're the senior as you have imported them b4 and are keeping them aren't you? theres really nothing much to share as the traits of id'ing PBB are already here in this thread, Jan and yourself have shared with our local boys/gals on what to look out for.
Old 12-02-2011, 01:57 AM   #153
disturbed
Dragon

Enjoy your Bichir Keeping

Last edited by disturbed; 12-02-2011 at 01:59 AM. Reason: Nevermind, no point continuing.
disturbed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 01:57 AM   #154
tokyogasmask

Kohaku, you imported before, are you a dealer?
Old 12-02-2011, 01:59 AM   #155
MilkMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sas View Post
Very nice rare PBB!
tks senior
Old 12-02-2011, 01:59 AM   #156
tokyogasmask

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbed View Post
I'm sorry but i don't get personal.

Sorry if you feel that way.

Even if its not my fish I feel for my friend since we share the same hobby and passion. I share stuff with fellow friend hobbyists.

Again, u seem very evasive when talking about PBB ID, you seem to be very secretive about it for some reason so are many others here.

Realise that will not get any answers so I give up.

Thanks for at least making the effort to point out what you look at just not exact specifics.

No problem buddy.
Just was hoping i didn't offend.
Was just pointing out an observation I made.
Old 12-02-2011, 02:05 AM   #157
TRIX
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohaku View Post
I will surely post when I got some nice pictures.

BTW the L24 must be nice for you to pass on a rare bichir like this.
I was giving a hard choice to myself, as both are also equal in cost, but being a SA biotope fetish, a Beautiful rare pleco that is appealing to me will definitely move me more than any other rarer fishes from other continent..
TRIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 02:08 AM   #158
Kohaku
Dragon

Quote:
bro u heard alot of things i'm a PBB newbie, you're the senior as you have imported them b4 and are keeping them aren't you? theres really nothing much to share as the traits of id'ing PBB are already here in this thread, Jan and yourself have shared with our local boys/gals on what to look out for.
I heard from my friend who arrive just after you all leave. He was helping me to see if the PBB were for real. If he arrive earlier, you might have see him too.

I have been keeping them for some time before this shipment came in. You seen my tanks and you are doubtful when I tell you about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyogasmask View Post
Kohaku, you imported before, are you a dealer?
I am not a dealer, but a bichir fanatic. I ever buy bichirs from japan 5yrs back when I was there. Never post that piece on this forum as it would set a different standard for moke which is difficult to obtain here. Those who have seen it has been eyeing it since.
Kohaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 02:10 AM   #159
MilkMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIX View Post
I was giving a hard choice to myself, as both are also equal in cost, but being a SA biotope fetish, a Beautiful rare pleco that is appealing to me will definitely move me more than any other rarer fishes from other continent..
wahahaha, i thought we get moved all the time bro! we were after SA in the afo werent we? wahahaha
Old 12-02-2011, 02:11 AM   #160
TRIX
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Bro, remember all of us were looking at the Dabola and thought that was the best perfect pbb..? Wahaha...we are really super newbie manz..
TRIX is offline   Reply With Quote