Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Freshwater Invertebrates Forum

Old 26-05-2012, 07:51 PM   #51
kian_john
Senior Dragon

bro bo full tank shot ar? hahas
kian_john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2012, 01:07 AM   #52
avex30

Quote:
Originally Posted by marctan9 View Post
I see..I using a canister filter with rain bar,do I need to have a separate filter in the other section?
I don't think you need another filter unless you looking at 2 partition with 2 different parameter. If they are the same u can just buy those after market rainbar. Cut off to the lenght u wanted connect both with hose to a T joint viola u have to rainbar under 1 filteration. If you want you can even mod 2 inlet also. That what i m doing on my tank.
Old 28-05-2012, 02:33 AM   #53
marctan9

Quote:
Originally Posted by avex30 View Post
I don't think you need another filter unless you looking at 2 partition with 2 different parameter. If they are the same u can just buy those after market rainbar. Cut off to the lenght u wanted connect both with hose to a T joint viola u have to rainbar under 1 filteration. If you want you can even mod 2 inlet also. That what i m doing on my tank.
Tried dividing the tank,headache..still got hole got shrimplets to go over.made a mess out of it.
Old 28-05-2012, 08:14 AM   #54
avex30

Quote:
Originally Posted by marctan9 View Post
Tried dividing the tank,headache..still got hole got shrimplets to go over.made a mess out of it.
I use those laundry bag found at daiso to cut and paste over the holes. I learn thru my mistake also my current setup i uses the green mesh from lfs but apparently the hole are to big and now i ve shrimplet crossing over as and when they happy. So when they grow of sizes i will need ro scoop them back to their rightful partition. Hahaha troublesome well lesson during diy.