Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Marketplace- Livestock & Plants only

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2010, 12:57 PM   #11
Desmond27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spakase View Post
This is the sequence of events.
I called you after you put up the ad and confirm with you that you will sell the Red to me at $1k and I will bag the fish on Sat. This is because you said you are working in the evening on Thursday. There was no mention of deposit at all. I then sent a PM to you as below:

if you think as a senior moderator and you can denied whatever you said to me over the phone conversation as it's not recorded then so be it ... since you are a senior moderator here and you are the one who brought up this issue sure bros here will believe you more than me ...

Old 02-07-2010, 01:09 PM   #12
Desmond27

Quote:
I don't know what you are talking about. You never requested for a deposit.

Are you going to continue tellings lies? Is this how you conduct yourself?
maybe you were busy and forgotten ... I asked you to transfer a deposit and you said " no need la " .... do you remember now what you said to me senior moderator ? ...

no need to defense yourself by saying that I'm telling lies .... I believe bros here heard about this saying " a thief is calling others a thief "

ultimately the fish is mine and I'm free to sell to anyone ...

Old 02-07-2010, 01:12 PM   #13
Spakase

Quote:
if you think as a senior moderator and you can denied whatever you said to me over the phone conversation as it's not recorded then so be it ... since you are a senior moderator here and you are the one who brought up this issue sure bros here will believe you more than me ...
Not really, the facts are there for everyone to see.
You lied to Liang_Zai to get him to take the fish. You lied about requesting a deposit from me. And now you are trying to convince people you did not lie.

Why would the deposit be so important in the first place? You are afraid I won't take the fish? Cmon, you already have the PM from me, you just have to show the PM to everyone and I will be completely written off by all for my actions, senior moderator or not.

Just know that you reap what you sow. That is all I have to say. I won't do anything further.

Old 02-07-2010, 01:12 PM   #14
jwhtan
Barney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmond27 View Post
What has it got to do with senior moderator ?

Do not even attempt to justify your actions by making this kind of insinuations.

You can always put across your side of the story. There is no stopping you. But please, do tell the truth. Spakase has laid down the evidence in pms as shown but you have simply claimed you asked for a deposit and he refused to give.

If there is any inclination to believe Spakase, that's because you have shown yourself to be an untruthful witness when u claimed the aro was sold to a higher bidder when it was sold at the same price of $1K.
Old 02-07-2010, 01:15 PM   #15
jwhtan
Barney

Quote:
maybe you were busy and forgotten ... I asked you to transfer a deposit and you said " no need la " .... do you remember now what you said to me senior moderator ? ...

no need to defense yourself by saying that I'm telling lies .... I believe bros here heard about this saying " a thief is calling others a thief "

ultimately the fish is mine and I'm free to sell to anyone ...
Quote:

Just know that you reap what you sow. That is all I have to say. I won't do anything further.
But I will.

Ultimately the forum is mine and I am free to welcome or not welcome anyone, as what Desmond27 would have said.
Old 02-07-2010, 01:23 PM   #16
Desmond27

Quote:
Not really, the facts are there for everyone to see.
You lied to Liang_Zai to get him to take the fish. You lied about requesting a deposit from me. And now you are trying to convince people you did not lie.

Why would the deposit be so important in the first place? You are afraid I won't take the fish? Cmon, you already have the PM from me, you just have to show the PM to everyone and I will be completely written off by all for my actions, senior moderator or not.

ok you ask Liang_Zai to show you my sms to him ... I told him there is a COLLECTION on Saturday (not you can only collect on Saturday) ... and told him you refused to pay deposit (not you unable to pay deposit) ...

a deposit is not imprtant to you but it is to me ... why should I show everyone your PM ? ... It's just another bad deal ... my objective was to sell my fish and not creating a big fuse when couldn't sell it ...

Old 02-07-2010, 01:28 PM   #17
Liang_Zai
Senior Dragon

just to verify Bro Desmond27 indeed sms tell mi there is a collection on sat but the person refuse to put deposit so he let go the fish to me as wad i stated in the pm to Mod Spakase but sms to my hp i deleted already as i dont store msg.
Old 02-07-2010, 01:29 PM   #18
jwhtan
Barney

Quote:
ok you ask Liang_Zai to show you my sms to him ... I told him there is a COLLECTION on Saturday (not you can only collect on Saturday) ... and told him you refused to pay deposit (not you unable to pay deposit) ...

a deposit is not imprtant to you but it is to me ... why should I show everyone your PM ? ... It's just another bad deal ... my objective was to sell my fish and not creating a big fuse when couldn't sell it ...
so that means u acknowledge that u have agreed to let Spakase collect on Saturday but that because he refused to pay deposit, you sold it to Liang Zai earlier ??
Old 02-07-2010, 01:30 PM   #19
Desmond27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhtan View Post
What has it got to do with senior moderator ?

Do not even attempt to justify your actions by making this kind of insinuations.

You can always put across your side of the story. There is no stopping you. But please, do tell the truth. Spakase has laid down the evidence in pms as shown but you have simply claimed you asked for a deposit and he refused to give.

If there is any inclination to believe Spakase, that's because you have shown yourself to be an untruthful witness when u claimed the aro was sold to a higher bidder when it was sold at the same price of $1K.
he refuse to pay a deposit on a phone conversation how to show evidence ...

Old 02-07-2010, 01:36 PM   #20
Desmond27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhtan View Post
so that means u acknowledge that u have agreed to let Spakase collect on Saturday but that because he refused to pay deposit, you sold it to Liang Zai earlier ??
yes bro ... when you ask for deposit and I said no need la do you feel that the deal is secure ? ... I did informed Spakase of the cancelled deal on the night itself ...

it is because he denied refusing to give me deposit and telling everone here I'm a liar that's why I over reacted ...

Closed Thread