Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2011, 12:07 PM   #1
ahpek_lion
Dragon

Angry Arofanatic pple ARE DAM UNHELPFUL

HOW MANY TIMES MUST I SAY I CANT POST IN CHATTERBOX. I CANT BLOODY PM THE MOD COS PM IS DISABLED

CANT U ALL BE MORE HELPFUL?! MY DAM ACCOUNT HAS PROBLEM AND I HAVE NO AVENUE TO SEEK HELP. NOW I AM ASKING FOR HELP, U MOVE MY THREAD TO A PLACE WHICH I CANT ACCESS! HW AM I SUPPOSE TO GET MY REPLY. ALSO I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT I WAS NOT INFRACTED SO WHY THE FK I AM UNABLE TO PM AND MY AVATAR IS GONE

ALSO U ALL ZAP ME! I HOPE U ALL IN SAME SITUATION AS MINE AND U GET TO FEEL HW I FEEL.

I ALSO JUST CREATED A DOUBLENICK CALLED AROLOSERS BECAUSE I AM A LOSER
Old 12-08-2011, 11:48 PM   #2
pykoh
Dragon

Ok, I give you infraction and zap you. Other than that, I'm unable to help or solve your problem.

Happy now that the mod "look" into your issue.

One last thing to remind you, the Admin and Mod here don't owe you anything. Member since 2008, AF has "serve" you for almost 3 years. Now because of some issues (which mod has no power over) raise hell and demand this and demand that. What audacity!

I moved your thread to Chatterbox because (I) that is the correct sub forum and (ii) maybe other AF members with similar problems like yours can advise you.

Last edited by pykoh; 12-08-2011 at 11:57 PM.
Closed Thread