Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > AFC Associate Members Forum > Dragon Fish Industry

Old 17-01-2015, 03:37 PM   #1
DFI
Dragon Fish Industry

Default Citra Reds are here, 16th January, 2015

Dear all,
Selected these fishes on 26th December, 2014 and about 3 weeks later, the Citra Reds are finally here. The Garuda flight was on time and had arrived in Singapore at 2.20pm sharp. But to truck out the shipment and to let AVA Officers scan each and every imported Red at the Changi Airport, took another few hours. To make matters worst, after office hours traffic had delayed our driver further. So by the time we had received the shipment, it was close to 7pm.

Some of these fishes may look a little skinny now because of the routine starving just before any shipment to clear their bowels so water will not turn bad during the cargo transit. But no worries as our staff will help to pump them up! Do PM or email to sales@dragonfish.com to purchase these Citra beauties. For local purchase, its only via advance appointment and our terms is - Cash & Carry (ie no Credit cards nor Personal Cheques).

Many thanks for the kind support! Happy Weekend!

Mrs Goh

Cartons of Citra Reds upon arrival after two flights on the same day, ie from Pontianak to Jakarta, and from Jakarta to Singapore.

The Short Body Citra Chilli Red, 8 inches. Extra long pectorals and bigger than usual, tail.

What a pose - the same Short Body Citra as above.

The other Short Body Citra Blood Red, about 5-6 inches. Cute looking indeed!

Citra Chilli Reds with Spoon Head, deep blue core and larger 3 back fins. About 8-9 inches.

The Limited Edition - Citra Chilli Reds, about 8-9 inches (same as above picture).

Citra Blood Reds, about 6 inches. All comes with longer pectoral fins, and larger tails. Citra farm Certificates will indicate these as 'Blood Red'.

Citra Chilli Reds, about 6 inches, too. All with slight Spoon Heads, and a shorter but broader body. All 6 inches Citra Blood reds and Chilli reds are to be priced the same, since they are all regarded as Super Reds (ie Grade 1 Reds).
Old 17-01-2015, 04:11 PM   #2
ycchoo
Arofanatic

Hi Mrs Goh, please pm me the price of the short body red as shown in first photo. Thanks.
Old 17-01-2015, 06:04 PM   #3
Arosub
Dragon

Please pm me the pricing.
Old 17-01-2015, 06:52 PM   #4
DFI
Dragon Fish Industry

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Short body Red
Old 17-01-2015, 07:31 PM   #5
Yanzy916
Arofanatic

Mrs Goh, can pm me the price of the chilli & blood citra red. Thanks
Old 17-01-2015, 09:58 PM   #6
davesohcs
User Under Moderation

Mrs Goh, pls PM me the price for both! Tks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 18-01-2015, 01:54 AM   #7
^GeNoME^
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by davesohcs View Post
Mrs Goh, pls PM me the price for both! Tks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can pm me the price of the biggrr short body red? Is there anything wrong with the body?
Old 18-01-2015, 09:29 AM   #8
DFI
Dragon Fish Industry

Dear all
Happy Sunday! All PMs have been replied! Appreciate the many enquiries and appts being made. Please be infomed we will be in the farm today from 9.30am-5pm (lunch 12-2pm).

Coming back to Genome's question - no, there is nothing wrong with the 8 inch Short Body Chilli red as its body is very typical of most Short Bodied type of Arowanas.

Cheers!
Mrs Goh
Quote:
Originally Posted by ^GeNoME^ View Post
Can pm me the price of the biggrr short body red? Is there anything wrong with the body?
Old 18-01-2015, 10:59 AM   #9
DFI
Dragon Fish Industry

Default Citra Short Body 8 inch SOLD!

Dear all,
Due to the many enquiries for the Citra Short Body 8 inch, we regret to inform that this special fish has just been sold to the first visitor of the day, DXXXXX (much appreciated for the faith & support!).

So balance is the other smaller Short Body (almost like a King Arowana) and limited edition Chilli Reds.

Keep the appointments comings ...Happy Sunday!
Mrs Goh
Old 18-01-2015, 12:03 PM   #10
DFI
Dragon Fish Industry

Default Small update on the 3rd Day of Arrival ...

Dear all,
Was walking by the tanks and realized that the Citra Chilli Reds (8-9 inches) are much better looking now than yesterday ... Both colour on the gill plates and on the rims are much more obvious now!

So my guess is - they are probably more stabilized now than before. So took some pictures just for sharing ...

Happy Sunday!
Mrs Goh

Nice spoon head with colour on both cheeks and rims.

Are you looking at me? Colour on rims and long pectoral fins.

Cheek colours have started to crack and rim colour rather obvious, at a mere 8-9 inches.

The most Spoon Head specimen? Long pectorals, rim colours and a large tail, too.

A well balanced Citra Chilli Red - high/broad body, large 3 back fins, deep blue core and obvious rim colour.