Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > Arowana Discussion

Old 02-01-2003, 09:31 PM   #1
tish

Default Directions to Lor Halus / PaSir Ris Farmway 2

Directions TO Lor Halus / PaSir Ris Farmway 2.

Sorry guys, i posting one more time here, coz i scare people dunno where to look for in the topic which i posted.

I copy n paste so heree goes............

There are many sign boards advertisting the shops all over, there either pet shops or fish shops only, the best is TPE towards PIE/Changi Airport.

Exit on the Sign board EXIT 5, Sign board should stats Tampines AVE 10 / Pasir Ris Dr 12 or 1. Immediately keep to the LEFT, After u filter out (still on the left) . Turn LEFT at the first traffic light. PaSir Ris DR 1.

On your left is a BIG Building still under construction. On your RIGHT is a Heavy Vehicle CarPark.

Keep going stright, coming to a T junction. That is PaSir Ris FarmWay 2, all the pets shop and Fish shops are there. If u go furthur, its lor halus, thats what everyone calls it.

I try to draw a quick picture ok.

Last edited by tish; 03-01-2003 at 12:08 AM.
Old 02-01-2003, 09:35 PM   #2
tish

Ohh my god, i know this is kids drawing, but i tried my best , first time on paint brush.

[list=1][*]The FIRST Blue arrow is where u come from TPE, towards/ Changi Airport/PIE. [*]The Arrow exits at the Green circle Stated EXIT 5 , Tampines AVE 10/ PASIR RIS DR 12 or 1 (cant remember).[*]The Last blue arrow be4 meeting the T junction, that is where the Building under construction and the Heavy vehicle Carpark is.[*]The RED circles are gates where at least 3-5 LFS is in each gates.[*]The First Red Circle closest to the blue arrow is where most people visit, and the stuff are expensive.[*]The furthur the RED circle, the cheaper the fish / items , and lesser people.[/list=1]

Sorry for the ugly drawing and lousy discription.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	lor halus1.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	18931  

Last edited by tish; 03-01-2003 at 12:11 AM.
Old 03-01-2003, 12:09 AM   #3
PeterLoh

Quote:
Originally posted by tish
Ohh my god, i know this is kids drawing, but i tried my best , first time on paint brush.

[list=1][*]The Blue arrow is where u come from TPE, towards/ Changi Airport/PIE. [*]Where the Arrow exits and the Green circle is EXIT 5 , Tampines AVE 10/ PASIR RIS DR 12 or 1 (cant remember).[*]The Last blue arrow be4 meeting the T junction, that is where the Building under construction and the Heavy vehicle Carpark is.[*]The RED circles are gates where at least 3-5 LFS is in each gates.[*]The one cloest to the blue arrow is where most people visit, and expensive.[*]The furthur the RED circle, the cheaper the fish / items , and lesser people.[/list=1]

Sorry for the ugly drawing and lousy discription.
\

Sorry can give me the address as well? thanx alot tish
Old 03-01-2003, 12:15 AM   #4
tish

Quote:
Originally posted by PeterLoh

Sorry can give me the address as well? thanx alot tish
If u follow my MAP, definately wont go wrong.

Sorry, seriously speaking i think got no address, just PaSir Ris FarmWay2/Lor halus <--- that all.

2 ways into this area, Either by (easiest) PaSir Ris Dr 1, or (Very Diff to find) TPE Towards PIE , Lor Halus Exit, but there is a certain road with many HUGE "HUM AHEAD" that u need to turn which is blocked by a barrel, but its rather high, so bikes n car still can pass thru. (dont try pls, might end up in circles)

Hope this will help.

p/s I try to look for a better map.
Old 03-01-2003, 12:25 AM   #5
PeterLoh

thanx i think i'll try n figure out.
Old 03-01-2003, 12:28 AM   #6
tish

http://streetdirectory.com/new_sd_me...evel=5?215,207

This is the Location in the "online Street directory"

Glad to find this function on Koji's Signature lol .

THE MAP IS OUTDATED. EG: Farmway 2 become 4, road missing link.

Ok the RED STAR is in between 2 roads which is a green patch, (ITS SUPPOSE TO BE A ROAD) so just follow the road from pasir ris, and use my map as a references. U will get to Lor Halus / PaSir Ris Farmway 2

Sure wont get lost ok ;p

Peter and guys, hope this is the most useful way/information i can provide .

All the BEST Cheers .... Managed to attached the pic.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	halus.jpg
Views:	338
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	18970  

Last edited by tish; 03-01-2003 at 01:20 AM.
Old 03-01-2003, 12:35 AM   #7
tish

Someone in irc asked for the bus no. There is no bus going into the Farmway2. so these buses are only travelling along Tampines Ave 10 and PaSir Ris Dr 12/1

Bus no. 53/81/88/89/359/357
Old 03-01-2003, 10:56 PM   #8
tish

anyone got problem, just pm me i try to explain over the phone if really necessary.
Old 03-01-2003, 11:53 PM   #9
kelvin78

I was looking for the place last weekend but ended up at 801.

Are the fishes and accessories cheaper than lfs? especially the most ulu ulu farm at the end?
Old 04-01-2003, 01:42 PM   #10
tish

Some i can say is definately cheaper, like i went with my friend to buy a OH filter for his 3 ft tank , right outside one, suppose to be rather expensive... but only $30

I was thinking of getting to get the 4ft one when my 4ft tank is confirm.