Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Announcements & Guidelines

Closed Thread

Old 23-05-2007, 11:53 PM   #111
jwhtan
Barney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzer898 View Post
Senior Moderator........ It's OK.....

and you stop shredding crocodile tears.....you are no better than me...I know who you are ....& your previous nick....anyway....

Let's hope you dont do what you preached this time with your new nick...!
I also know exactly who he is from his logs, just that I have chosen to just let it pass. In this case, we will abide by what we have written on vulgarities.
Old 24-05-2007, 01:47 AM   #112
Buzzer898
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhtan View Post
I also know exactly who he is from his logs, just that I have chosen to just let it pass. In this case, we will abide by what we have written on vulgarities.
John,,, I fully understand the consequences for my action. If I choose to play the game..... I will abide by the rules..... Like i said.....It's OK...
Old 24-05-2007, 06:05 PM   #113
jwhtan
Barney

All views and opinions have already been sought and thereafter explained on why the decision was taken to implement certain guidelines. We cannot, from time to time, just change at the whims and fancies of any member who wishes to give extra opinions because whatever is existing is not in his favour. Inevitably it is always those low rep members who complain and give " opinions " which will in a way help their cause.

No, we are not going to change two years after this implementation. In fact, what I did was one year after implementation, I asked for opinions and change certain things. But no we are no going to change for anyone, just because what is current don't suit them.

You can put it as take it or leave it. It is your perogative but this is , as of now, going to stay.
Old 25-05-2007, 01:31 AM   #114
yanki2
Endangered Dragon

u go to friend hse, u play their rules or u insist on your rules? insist on your rules if its your own hse. if not, dun go their hse
Old 30-05-2007, 12:57 AM   #115
jwhtan
Barney

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTBC View Post
If there is a Piao Liang Meimei (good n informative forum) and a fierce father (poor ??????) in the house, will you still come back and peep?
BTW, I got zap on giving pointer to you in your search for Hiblow2. What do u think? Of course I will still give pointer whenever I can.
Just want to tell u that there are some bad behavioural development trend here.
All post moaning abt getting zapped gets a further zapped from me. I had earlier deleted the same post but JTBC repost the same thing again. Zapped 10 points. poor ?????? doesn't bother me ....
Old 30-05-2007, 11:41 AM   #116
HappyGoLucky
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTBC View Post
If there is a Piao Liang Meimei (good n informative forum) and a fierce father (poor ??????) in the house, will you still come back and peep?
BTW, I got zap on giving pointer to you in your search for Hiblow2. What do u think? Of course I will still give pointer whenever I can.
Just want to tell u that there are some bad behavioural development trend here.
Whether there are Piao Liang Meimei or Fierce Father, just live with it. Life still have to go on, world will still turn around de... Dun grumble and keep complaining on it. Move on bro...
Old 31-05-2007, 11:47 AM   #117
master chief

i am still waiting for the day that all this abt reps/zaps will finally stop n we can move 4ward n share views on fishes n others.......

Old 31-05-2007, 11:52 AM   #118
jwhtan
Barney

Quote:
Originally Posted by master chief View Post
i am still waiting for the day that all this abt reps/zaps will finally stop n we can move 4ward n share views on fishes n others.......
U mean with this system , we cannot move forward ??? Give me a solution to all those challenges that I put forth earlier lor .... stop is easy, so how to stop all those traders out to con, how to stop those that infringe our guidelines ?? ban them ?? no need warning, just ban ... good ??
Old 31-05-2007, 12:08 PM   #119
master chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhtan View Post
U mean with this system , we cannot move forward ??? Give me a solution to all those challenges that I put forth earlier lor .... stop is easy, so how to stop all those traders out to con, how to stop those that infringe our guidelines ?? ban them ?? no need warning, just ban ... good ??
can lah.....one solution is to make those who con/double nicks or whatever PUBLIC aka reveal their nicks so others will know....without revealing those who flouted the rules...it will never end one....n is there any possibilities to automactically make the user who zap/up known to those who received..so that maybe there will be no more whinning n so on...

Old 31-05-2007, 12:16 PM   #120
yanki2
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by master chief View Post
can lah.....one solution is to make those who con/double nicks or whatever PUBLIC aka reveal their nicks so others will know....without revealing those who flouted the rules...it will never end one....n is there any possibilities to automactically make the user who zap/up known to those who received..so that maybe there will be no more whinning n so on...
no system is perfect. tested and proven.
Closed Thread