Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox > Singapore Politics

Old 15-10-2012, 05:51 PM   #31
globalcookie
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzylim View Post
wait 15 mins for a feeder bus in AMK GRC during peak hrs.
only thing is the government is better at wayanging..
Feeder bus used to cost $0.25/trip. Since the profit ripping transport companies are now charging normal trunk service rates, I don't think these can be considered 'feeder bus' anymore.

Wayanging. Did any of you spot your PAP MPs walking around the estate and shaking hands, going to market, coffeeshops, etc, after election? I hear Hg SMC's PAP candidate seems to disappeared. 3mths before BE, he walked around everyday, now, you don't even see him for 3mths.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humongous View Post
The Source is a reputable member of our community, kind hearted and passionate.
I was under e impression the old lady he talked abt is his kin. Goodness for an MP to say smthg akin to dumping that old lady. What goes around, comes around.
globalcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2012, 06:08 PM   #32
dzylim
Arofanatic

i guess it is too much to expose the old lady to too much publicity. but still the MP should be exposed and made to repent!

25cts? when i started taking feeder bus it was 15cts and that was 25years ago. now it cost $1 if you pay cash. see how many fold it has increased as compared to the common man's salary.

even during GE i never see my MP. even my wife who was having her maternity leave did not see the MP, but constantly gets disturbed by the runners distributing leaflets to promote PAP. they come put the leaflets, press the doorbell and leave. disturbing my wife's much needed rest then. till now i am still very pissed at their inconsideration.
dzylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2012, 06:11 PM   #33
dzylim
Arofanatic

but hor, now the PM very on the ball. go hawker center eat. play mahjong with citizen. every couple of months sure have something about him "being civilian" one. dunno when he will try living in a 1 room rental flat for a month with only $300 to survive.
Old 16-10-2012, 11:15 AM   #34
globalcookie
Dragon

Quote:
25cts? when i started taking feeder bus it was 15cts and that was 25years ago. now it cost $1 if you pay cash. see how many fold it has increased as compared to the common man's salary.
15cts was in the early 80s. Then, adult bus fares for trunk services were between 40-80cts. Bus conductors goes around with the tickets and hole puncher. I think I still hv a couple of those old tickets.

Quote:
now the PM very on the ball. go hawker center eat...
...dunno when he will try living in a 1 room rental flat for a month with only $300 to survive.
He step into a 1rm rental flat (not specially refurbished) and sit there for 1hr will do la. He see what some of these families (real case, not his ball carriers arranged ones) are eating, and eat their food, will do la.
globalcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2012, 11:18 AM   #35
dzylim
Arofanatic

1 hr? he just need to shut his eyes and act blur can le. even 1 day is too short. min 1 week.
Old 16-10-2012, 12:35 PM   #36
hkh
Arofanatic

Sigh.......talked so much about cutting red tapes......in the end still the same thing happened......
hkh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2012, 12:36 PM   #37
Humongous

Quote:
but hor, now the PM very on the ball. go hawker center eat. play mahjong with citizen. every couple of months sure have something about him "being civilian" one. dunno when he will try living in a 1 room rental flat for a month with only $300 to survive.
wah lidat is three meals at Hawker, food court or Restuarant?
Old 16-10-2012, 12:37 PM   #38
Humongous

Quote:
Originally Posted by globalcookie View Post
15cts was in the early 80s. Then, adult bus fares for trunk services were between 40-80cts. Bus conductors goes around with the tickets and hole puncher. I think I still hv a couple of those old tickets.

He step into a 1rm rental flat (not specially refurbished) and sit there for 1hr will do la. He see what some of these families (real case, not his ball carriers arranged ones) are eating, and eat their food, will do la.
Make sure is those full of bed bugs, mites and ticks..... stench of ammonia, reeks of faeces .....
Old 16-10-2012, 12:45 PM   #39
Humongous

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkh View Post
Sigh.......talked so much about cutting red tapes......in the end still the same thing happened......
This type of lower than lowest form of smoke screen... only they used.....
Old 17-10-2012, 08:54 AM   #40
ilovechilired

every year pay how much to the ****ers in parliament.. of cos sinkies think sinkie government sipeh rich..

if not need so many ****ing ministers, simi lanjiao minister of state, senior minister of state and the damn court jester aka still looking for his portfolio minister in PMO