Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Freshwater Invertebrates Forum

Old 19-04-2011, 04:47 PM   #391
soonhong

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltrain View Post
lai la, i pass u alll my cherries / sakura / fire red / "temesek" shrimps la
mai la.....i want ur crs lei...so many .....me only 小猫两三只。。。。
Old 19-04-2011, 05:11 PM   #392
revo_79
Arofanatic

Bro Alan, congrats on your strong growing colony. See liao gian gian. I have some questions regarding tank setup. Do u think it's possible to have a soil partition just like yours and at the same time partition my 2ft Nisso tank? Will ur tank maker Eunos CR Aquarium help me do such a small job if i approach them?
revo_79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 05:32 PM   #393
eviltrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by revo_79 View Post
Bro Alan, congrats on your strong growing colony. See liao gian gian. I have some questions regarding tank setup. Do u think it's possible to have a soil partition just like yours and at the same time partition my 2ft Nisso tank? Will ur tank maker Eunos CR Aquarium help me do such a small job if i approach them?
sorry. so u were the one who sms me just now, my phone got problem. linked u up with someone else name.

i rather you do everything together. that means do a custom made tank with soil partition and center partition. should be around 1 blue note.
Old 19-04-2011, 05:49 PM   #394
revo_79
Arofanatic

Yah,it was me who sms u just now. Actually thought of that also. But CO got me the 2ft Nisso tank as a surprise gift after I mention that would like to upgrade my tank. Since it is a gift from her, really hope to work around with this tank so as not to disappoint her.
Old 19-04-2011, 06:04 PM   #395
eviltrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by revo_79 View Post
Yah,it was me who sms u just now. Actually thought of that also. But CO got me the 2ft Nisso tank as a surprise gift after I mention that would like to upgrade my tank. Since it is a gift from her, really hope to work around with this tank so as not to disappoint her.
hmm, this case just look for glass maker and diy the glass partition in yourself. and ur CO cfm very happy with it de. just practice with some smaller tank first if you worry about ugly silicon.

by the way the measurement must use the inside measurement of the tank. example the external width is 30 cm, internal width will be 29cm ( minus 2 x 0.5cm from the tank thickness. then you take another 0.5cm off so that you will have 0.25cm allowance for silicon. you will left with 28.5cm.

its the same measurement for the soil partition too.

lets say the glass u getting is 0.5cm.

soil partition will be 58.5cm (Length of soil partition) x 5cm (Height of soil) x 0.5cm (Thickness of glass)

center partition will be 28.5cm (width of the center partition ) x 24.5 ( height of center partition ) x 5mm (thickness of the partition)

hope this will helps u out.
Old 19-04-2011, 06:15 PM   #396
revo_79
Arofanatic

Thanks a lot bro alan. That is a very detailed explanation provided by you. Will give it a thought as I am really lousy with DIY. Thanks for your help.
Old 19-04-2011, 06:24 PM   #397
eviltrain

haha, sure. no problem
Old 19-04-2011, 08:32 PM   #398
bai
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by avex30 View Post
when let me aim your berried mama
Ya ya we aim his berried mama & just release shrimplets can liao.....hehehe
bai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2011, 08:43 PM   #399
eviltrain

You another one. Shoo shoo keep away from my normal crs. Evil PRLs keepere
Old 19-04-2011, 09:08 PM   #400
soonhong

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltrain View Post
You another one. Shoo shoo keep away from my normal crs. Evil PRLs keepere
Ya lo...shoo shoo keep away.....evil prl keepers.....but I keep crs also ..so I am crs keepers...can net liao.....