Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox

Old 15-06-2017, 09:25 PM   #31
SabaDen92
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenghan View Post
Stalled as RM is demanding much more then we are offering
A delegation from the club flew in to Madrid for talks and will thrash out the transfer details today. Hopefully they can sort things out with the RM team. My guess, by Sat thereabout we should have some news ... hopefully.
SabaDen92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2017, 10:02 PM   #32
loveikan
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabaDen92 View Post
A delegation from the club flew in to Madrid for talks and will thrash out the transfer details today. Hopefully they can sort things out with the RM team. My guess, by Sat thereabout we should have some news ... hopefully.
Keep fingers crossed.

We created many chances last season just need someone to bang in the goals.
Put Pogba and Herrera in a more advance role....no need to buy a playmaker too. Just one more DM to protect the backline and if can link attack will be even better...like Casemiro of RM

Last edited by loveikan; 15-06-2017 at 10:06 PM.
loveikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 12:12 AM   #33
jwhtan
Barney

Looks like u guys are looking to marginalise Mikhitarian, Martial, Mata
jwhtan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 01:36 AM   #34
sfk7
Arofanatic

If we buy Perisic then will be marginalising the wide players, James too.

But need someone to replace Ibrahimovic. Rashford can't play all season long and JM dont like Martial. I have already given up on Rooney but hopefully he can make me eat my words but I doubt it

And yes, still need that holding midfielder to boss the midfield to free up Pogba. Damn he was in his element against England in the recent friendly. Kante and the 2 young speedsters certainly help to up his game
sfk7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 02:42 AM   #35
SabaDen92
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhtan View Post
Looks like u guys are looking to marginalise Mikhitarian, Martial, Mata
Transfer windows are always exciting time ... we do really need someone who can score goals esp so with Ibra out.

Anyway, with CL, we are really in need of more players ... hoping our young players like Tuanzebe, Mitchell & gang will be given a chance. Really like to see that ...
SabaDen92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 02:44 AM   #36
KeeHuat
Dragon

Jose made a big mistake in his first season, working with his usual small 24-man squad. He should know there will be injuries to key players in a season. So we need a bigger squad for rotation to challenge for 4 trophies. Jose cannot complain about matches every 3 days this coming season. So the 3M's still required, squad rotation.
KeeHuat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 11:12 AM   #37
loveikan
Arofanatic

Also worry Martial and Rashford will be affected upon Perisic and Morata's arrival.

But with so many games, improvement must be made to the team so Mata, Mhki and perhaps the above 2 will get to play as well.

Hopefully in due time, only a minimum improvement needs to be made to the squad

Last edited by loveikan; 16-06-2017 at 11:15 AM.
Old 16-06-2017, 01:14 PM   #38
loveikan
Arofanatic

Ousmane Dembele’s joining OT is getting louder after he likes on Lindelof joining us.
Fans calling for JM to sign him instead of Perisic.

Something identical happened in 2006 when the Man utd players urged SAF to sign 18 yrs old CR after a pre-season friendly against Sporting.
Old 16-06-2017, 06:11 PM   #39
KeeHuat
Dragon

now Jose playing around with RM

JOSE MOURINHO has valued David De Gea at a staggering £100m following talks with Real Madrid.

The Manchester United boss has told La Liga giants they can sign the Spanish goalkeeper for £45m PLUS striker Alvaro Morata.

His stance could be seen as brinkmanship, but a source close to Mourinho insisted that was his valuation.

Real have long courted De Gea and he almost swapped Old Trafford for the Bernabeu in 2015 before a deal broke down at the 11th hour.

He has two years left on his United contract and although Real could be expected to consider a swap deal, it seems extremely unlikely they will pay what Mourinho wants.

Madrid themselves claim Morata is in the £60m price bracket and it seems Mourinho and United are playing a tough negotiating game with the team he managed from 2010 to 2013.

The amazing value placed on De Gea’s head was revealed when a source close to Mourinho was asked who he was willing to let leave.

A Manchester United insider said: “De Gea - as long as Real pay £45m and Morata.”

Mourinho is a big fan of Sergio Romero and sees him more than a back-up to the Spaniard.

The Argentine keeper finished last season strongly and was part of the Europa League Final winning team with De Gea, 26, benched for the win over Ajax.

Now Romero could be handed a chance on a more regular basis as Mourinho revamps his squad for next season.
Old 16-06-2017, 06:19 PM   #40
KeeHuat
Dragon

Gianluigi Donnarumma is also available now

AC Milan shouldn't be surprised by Gianluigi Donnarumma decision - he did the same to Inter, says scout who discovered Italy star

The 18-year-old phenom will not be signing a new deal with the Rossoneri

The man who discovered Gianluigi Donnarumma says people shouldn’t be surprised that the Italian has decided to turn his back on AC Milan - having done likewise at Inter.

Donnarumma, through agent Mino Raiola, informed Milan on Thursday that he would not be renewing his contract with the Rossoneri.

The 18-year-old has just one year left on his deal at San Siro, and will now either be sold this summer, or walk away on a free transfer in 2018.

But the scout who first came across Donnarumma in Naples, Giocondo Martorelli, says that the warning signs have always been there - most notably the way Milan poached the Italian international from their local rivals.

“I might come off as unpleasant to some, but I was one of the very few people who saw this coming,” he told TMW Radio on Thursday evening.

“Knowing various situations, at Milan before and also after, it’s not surprising that Donnarumma won’t renew the contract. It’s a problem that needs to be tracked down to the start to understand who is responsible for reaching this point, a year before the end of the contract.

“I know everything about Donnarumma – his family, relatives, every corner of his home. There are things that really surprise me, namely that big newspapers and television stations pretended not to know what was behind him and always has been. Donnarumma’s history is complex and this is the final result of behaviour that hasn’t been fair from the start.

“I wouldn’t say I discovered him, as I was just fortunate to be in the right place at the right time. He was 10 years old and even a blind man would’ve been able to tell Donnarumma was a talent.

“I saw this kid in Naples and immediately called Piero Ausilio at Inter. For three-and-a-half years, up until 2013, he was being groomed by Inter and had several trial runs there.

“It all went fine until the moment he was set to sign the written contract with the club. That afternoon, we all reached an agreement – him, his father and mother – after four intense years.

“The next morning, they agreed terms with Milan, without warning or fair play. There were some precedents that made me think Donnarumma could get into this situation with Milan.

“I am perplexed at his decision not to stay with a club like Milan, but then I have my ideas on the matter.

“I’ll just repeat: his family in 2013 signed for Inter. They returned to Naples, the next morning took a plane and signed for Milan. The contract they had signed less than 24 hours earlier was worthless.

“What more do I have to say? I am stunned that some reporters continue to not know the situation or pretend not to listen.”

Milan had told prospective bidders earlier in the summer that not even €100million would tempt them to cash in.

Now they face losing a player Raiola has called “the Maradona of goalkeepers" for less than half that amount.