Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox

Old 18-06-2017, 10:04 PM   #61
Dragon Fish
Dragon

Question Real Madrid want £174.5million for Cristiano Ronaldo

I have to rub my eyes at this incredible offer when I chance upon such an asking price for this imperious striker.

While I am an avid admirer for a proven goal poacher, I personally felt it could be money better spent elsewhere.

Imagine the number of potentially young and great players who could be gracing Old Trafford to super stardom if given a chance then some one who will be 33 pretty soon and whose wages and sell on price not many clubs in the world could ever afford in view of financial fair play.

I rather the money be spent on players such as the followings :

1) Jordan Pickford
2) Christian Pulisic
3) Timo Werner
4) Kylian Mbappe
5) Ousmane Dembele
6) Thomas Lemer
7) Tammy Abrahams
8) Benjamin Mendy
9) Samuel Umtiti
10) Malang Sarr
11) Benjamin Henrichs
12) Manuel Locatelli

Just my 2 small cents of inputs.
Dragon Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2017, 11:24 PM   #62
KeeHuat
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Fish View Post
I have to rub my eyes at this incredible offer when I chance upon such an asking price for this imperious striker.

While I am an avid admirer for a proven goal poacher, I personally felt it could be money better spent elsewhere.

Imagine the number of potentially young and great players who could be gracing Old Trafford to super stardom if given a chance then some one who will be 33 pretty soon and whose wages and sell on price not many clubs in the world could ever afford in view of financial fair play.

I rather the money be spent on players such as the followings :

1) Jordan Pickford
2) Christian Pulisic
3) Timo Werner
4) Kylian Mbappe
5) Ousmane Dembele
6) Thomas Lemer
7) Tammy Abrahams
8) Benjamin Mendy
9) Samuel Umtiti
10) Malang Sarr
11) Benjamin Henrichs
12) Manuel Locatelli

Just my 2 small cents of inputs.
no. 1 JP gone already for 30m to Everton
KeeHuat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 12:52 AM   #63
sfk7
Arofanatic

Think all the big clubs have shortlisted 4,5,6 and 8
sfk7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 10:30 AM   #64
SabaDen92
Endangered Dragon

Widely reported that we shifted our main target...no more Morata but CR. Now Chelsea is also in the frame for Morata.

We always go for 'impossible' players. Got a feeling that we'll ended up kena played out...hope not.
SabaDen92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 10:54 AM   #65
loveikan
Arofanatic

CR's availablitity has makes the Goal post shifted.....and who will end up in OT. SAF would alos love to see CR in OT looking at how fit he is and still playing very well despite in the early 30s.

RM will not hesitate to get DDG into the equation which will be to their adv. Of course best is we still keep DDG.
So we should play hard ball not forgetting that CR and Morata wanted to join us thus might as well go for the latter too who is a good player. CR can still play for another 2 to 3 yrs.

RM with the fund from the sale will get Mbappe who will be most keen to join RM given than CR is out of the way.

Not surprised too that Donnarumma will be pushed to us too if DDG really leaves.
With 2 super agents on good terms with us, let see how woodward would leverage on it.

Finger crossed that things will work in our favor
loveikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 01:02 PM   #66
SabaDen92
Endangered Dragon

Just hope CR dun 'play' us...the pattern is the same as last time when he wants something done for him.

There's so many reports flying ard that we r offering +/- 200mil+DDG for CR n Morata.

There also a report of JM asking the Man Utd board to ignore CR cause JM felt that CR is just using Utd. This I'll say, JM is smart.

If really we offer DDG n if he really wanted to stay in the first place, I'm afraid we'll hv a very unhappy gk on our hands n will definitely lose him this time. Hope it's not true though.
SabaDen92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 01:09 PM   #67
loveikan
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabaDen92 View Post
Just hope CR dun 'play' us...the pattern is the same as last time when he wants something done for him.

There's so many reports flying ard that we r offering +/- 200mil+DDG for CR n Morata.

There also a report of JM asking the Man Utd board to ignore CR cause JM felt that CR is just using Utd. This I'll say, JM is smart.

If really we offer DDG n if he really wanted to stay in the first place, I'm afraid we'll hv a very unhappy gk on our hands n will definitely lose him this time. Hope it's not true though.
Yup...understood and agreed what you meant.
Actually we are more in need of a good striker to bang in the goals and a good DM to protect the backline as Pogba and Herrera are given the freedom to move up to support our attack.
Old 19-06-2017, 02:36 PM   #68
KeeHuat
Dragon

Let Ronaldo and his agent clearly say to the world that he wants to leave RM after his agent meets RM boss this week. There are too many rumours on Ronaldo, it's hard to know what is true. One rumour is if RM pays his fine, he will stay with RM. Another said he is looking for a pay rise.

We got played out with Ramos. Don't let this happen again.

If Ronaldo and his agent says this clearly this week, then action can be taken if Jose wants to sign him. Maybe, it's better for the team not to have him in the team but to get other players as the cost is so high for just 1 player. It depends on the manager's plans.
KeeHuat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 02:46 PM   #69
loveikan
Arofanatic

Everton boss acted very fast......not sure yet how will the new players will perform but from where they came from and tge statistics given, they seems to be very efficient and cheap too.

Let see whether Walsh's magics work again.
Old 19-06-2017, 02:52 PM   #70
loveikan
Arofanatic

PSG, Man Utd and Chelsea all going for the same players.. prices sure to head north.

Chelsea is going for Morata with a £70mil bid too and there is a report of a direct Hazard and CR swap.