Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > General Freshwater Forum

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2009, 04:35 PM   #71
sebarau
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyAmazon View Post
I think you are referring to Blue Kelahs in XiangLeng - Sha Alam that sort of blue. That pond would be a dream come true.
spot on bro... i'm looking that sort of blue..very hard to come by at the moment..even XL dun have stock..
Old 04-03-2009, 06:40 PM   #72
FishyAmazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebarau View Post
spot on bro... i'm looking that sort of blue..very hard to come by at the moment..even XL dun have stock..
I know what you are saying. After getting some blues myself and seeing the Thai Blue i think i can tell by looking at them now. Every colour (including the black lateral line) is more hightened (and darker) and the snout area is slightly flatter too in comparison.

But i must admit i love looking at their gold colouration for the Malaysia bred blues. The gold is like gold bar.

Old 05-03-2009, 11:58 AM   #73
sebarau
Dragon

brought back 3 pcs new kelah.. size between 7 to 8 inch. claimed to be WC from kenyir.. slightly slender body compared to my current 2 kelah..may be not enough food.. scale coloration slightly redder..but the tail fin..much much redder than mine.. will take the pics once they acclimatise and settle down..now whenever i close to the tank.they move around like they see a ghost..
Old 05-03-2009, 01:48 PM   #74
Spakase

Sounds good, looking forward to the pics.

Old 05-03-2009, 06:53 PM   #75
FishyAmazon

Quote:
brought back 3 pcs new kelah.. size between 7 to 8 inch. claimed to be WC from kenyir.. slightly slender body compared to my current 2 kelah..may be not enough food.. scale coloration slightly redder..but the tail fin..much much redder than mine.. will take the pics once they acclimatise and settle down..now whenever i close to the tank.they move around like they see a ghost..
Your're the second person is just under a week who have added more Kelahs into the collection. Hope i'm the next one to add more to existing collection as i'm building up a new tank very soon.

Remember to post your pics.

Old 06-03-2009, 02:27 PM   #76
Spakase

Some people PMed me asking where I bought the Tor Putitora from, it's C328, same as FishyAmazon. Sorry, can't respond to the PMs. You can ask C328 auntie if there's stock, she don't keep them at the shop, I don't know the name in Chinese. Just say that someone got 11 pieces from her, she will know!

Old 12-03-2009, 02:12 AM   #77
sebarau
Dragon

As promised, here are some pics of the Kenyir Kelah..very hard to take pic as they never stay still everytime i come close to the tank..

Old 12-03-2009, 07:43 AM   #78
Ong88

Prof SK Ong

Quote:
As promised, here are some pics of the Kenyir Kelah..very hard to take pic as they never stay still everytime i come close to the tank..

Very nice. Thanks!
Where did u buy these from?
Old 12-03-2009, 09:43 AM   #79
Spakase

Gorgeous looking Red Kelahs!
What a beautiful sight.

Old 12-03-2009, 12:03 PM   #80
jack_dempsey
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spakase View Post
Just say that someone got 11 pieces from her, she will know!
11 pieces! Bro you got a breeding project going on?
Closed Thread