Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Freshwater Invertebrates Forum

Old 27-02-2009, 08:21 PM   #1
-boy-

Default pic of crayfish

any bros mind posting yr cray pic or setup.. coz i starting a new hobby to keep.. so hav no idea wht to put inside..
Old 01-03-2009, 12:32 PM   #2
fishy_dude

hey bro.. generally crayfishes don't really need setups.. haha.. for me i keep them in nano tanks according to the sizes of my individual crayfishes.. if you're trying a comm ensure there are enough "objects" such as driftwoods or ornaments to reduce territorial fights! can be quite aggressive.. due to my limited knowledge of them hope other bros or research the invertebates thread for more info.. happy crayfish keeping!
Old 02-03-2009, 06:30 AM   #3
-boy-

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishy_dude View Post
hey bro.. generally crayfishes don't really need setups.. haha.. for me i keep them in nano tanks according to the sizes of my individual crayfishes.. if you're trying a comm ensure there are enough "objects" such as driftwoods or ornaments to reduce territorial fights! can be quite aggressive.. due to my limited knowledge of them hope other bros or research the invertebates thread for more info.. happy crayfish keeping!
ok.. thanks for yr info.. i trying leh.. wanna keep them in 4ft tank.. lol.. hope no fight~