Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > General Freshwater Forum

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 09:04 AM   #1
ggMing

Default The Great Masheer Journal - III

lets continue our discussion here!

FishyAmazon, my fish is getting better.. But not eating like a pig still... .. Taking a few pellets at a time only...

how many days to treat my tank with the Interpet anti-internal bacteria??

Old 01-06-2009, 12:07 PM   #2
FishyAmazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggMing View Post
lets continue our discussion here!

FishyAmazon, my fish is getting better.. But not eating like a pig still... .. Taking a few pellets at a time only...

how many days to treat my tank with the Interpet anti-internal bacteria??
Thanks dude for creating a new thread when the last one reached its limit. BTW, you mixed up the letter 's' and 'h' in the header - should be Mahseer.

Interpret is used with 2 dosing (first time and second time) with a 4 days break in between per treatment. Thereafter just change water and resume if necessary. It's colourless and filter can still on but remove carbon and zeolite (if any).

Last edited by FishyAmazon; 01-06-2009 at 12:23 PM.

Old 01-06-2009, 12:28 PM   #3
ggMing

*slaps my forehead** how do i change/edit the header??

Old 02-06-2009, 05:00 PM   #4
FishyAmazon

Some of the supposed reds i bough from C328 started showing black fins as they grow bigger. Very strange. Could this be a black kelah? I'll post some pics soon.

Old 03-06-2009, 01:05 AM   #5
FishyAmazon

Sharing another one communal pic.
The red tail one is golden mahseer. Not having any success with the black tail kelah photos - the black got flushed out by the camera flash.

Old 04-06-2009, 01:25 AM   #6
johnny9988

Bro Ong88,

the owner doesnt really sells his fishes.. i tried to ask to buy but he doesnt really want to part with them. Many has asked and failed.

The only ones he sels to is the dept taking care of rivers and drainage. he rears the fishes until a certain age, then the dept pays him to let it back into the wild.... cool huh! he breeds them only to let go back to the rivers. He told me that kelah are one of the fishes needed as bio-indicators.

if you are from Semenyih, head towards hulu langat... go past nirwana cemetary and past the semenyih damn. you will then get to a junction on your right heading to pekan batu 18/ air terjun sg gabai. take that right, head towards air terjun gabai its just a few km for the waterfall junction. you will see banners on the lampost Cafe d Lui. that is his place...

you need to ask the datuk to view his collection.

Hi guys,

I bought 2 pieces of kelah from this place la. cost me 600

Old 05-06-2009, 05:22 AM   #7
hampala

my moonface mahseer

Last edited by hampala; 05-06-2009 at 05:28 AM.

Old 05-06-2009, 06:43 PM   #8
FishyAmazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hampala View Post
my moonface mahseer
Nice one. Weird face too for a mahseer - maybe he bang his face frequently when young.

Old 05-06-2009, 08:21 PM   #9
redtrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny9988 View Post
Bro Ong88,

the owner doesnt really sells his fishes.. i tried to ask to buy but he doesnt really want to part with them. Many has asked and failed.

The only ones he sels to is the dept taking care of rivers and drainage. he rears the fishes until a certain age, then the dept pays him to let it back into the wild.... cool huh! he breeds them only to let go back to the rivers. He told me that kelah are one of the fishes needed as bio-indicators.

if you are from Semenyih, head towards hulu langat... go past nirwana cemetary and past the semenyih damn. you will then get to a junction on your right heading to pekan batu 18/ air terjun sg gabai. take that right, head towards air terjun gabai its just a few km for the waterfall junction. you will see banners on the lampost Cafe d Lui. that is his place...

you need to ask the datuk to view his collection.

Hi guys,

I bought 2 pieces of kelah from this place la. cost me 600
Bro,

lucky you... usually he doesnt sell... you must have come on his good days...

Old 07-06-2009, 11:44 PM   #10
FishyAmazon

Cant wait to feast my eyes on johnny9988's new possession.

See so many bros sending pic, so updated some pics of my mahseers

Juv Red Kelah

Juv Golden

Thai blue

Closed Thread