Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Stingrays & other bottom dwellers Forum

Old 02-10-2013, 12:39 AM   #21
Kohaku
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Red View Post
Hi bro...26pcs are 50% of my bichirs stock...
Showcase the rest lei..... Are nice del and indo pbb and kamihata Pbb in them?
Kohaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:45 AM   #22
G2Red
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohaku View Post

Not of very good quality polypterus, but most have been with me for many years.

Hope u dun mind the cloudy water as it always like that during and after feeding.as they stirred up the dirt under the gravel
For a moment I really thought that the video were taken in the river......the cloudy water and live feeders give a natural feel...as if really in the wild...:-)
Quote:
Showcase the rest lei..... Are nice del and indo pbb and kamihata Pbb in them?
Sad to say that I have no luck with upper Jaw...:-(..IPBB I do have but not Kamihata...the batch from Aquaone was way beyond my budget and the later batch from other farms I see no point keeping...I also have no luck on true 17finlets PBB...16+1 I do have one from recent Aquahobby shipment....:-)
G2Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:49 PM   #23
Blur Blur

Quote:
Managed to post a upload a very short clip of my bigger bichirs feedings. Did not managed to capture all of them in the clip. The longer clip took too long to upload.
Nice feeding video. You fed them with cichild? Won't they get choke (got a bad experience one of my endi got choke to death when trying to swallow a cichild). Where you got those feeders?
Old 02-10-2013, 02:14 PM   #24
Kohaku
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Red View Post
For a moment I really thought that the video were taken in the river......the cloudy water and live feeders give a natural feel...as if really in the wild...:-)

Sad to say that I have no luck with upper Jaw...:-(..IPBB I do have but not Kamihata...the batch from Aquaone was way beyond my budget and the later batch from other farms I see no point keeping...I also have no luck on true 17finlets PBB...16+1 I do have one from recent Aquahobby shipment....:-)
Lol.... I use longkang water to keep some of them in smaller tanks. Its as natural as I can get it. Anyway show case your 16+1 pbb lei. I also no luck with 16finlet ipbb, now have only 1 kpbb.

Come to think of it, seem like no one gives any updates of their kamihata pbb. Where have they gone to?
Old 02-10-2013, 02:20 PM   #25
Kohaku
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blur Blur View Post
Nice feeding video. You fed them with cichild? Won't they get choke (got a bad experience one of my endi got choke to death when trying to swallow a cichild). Where you got those feeders?
Yes it is part of my feeding regime. I will buy them when I see lfs got stocks. I usually buy 2 packs if the shops have. Else I feed other feeders and fish food. I got also experience deaths from feeding feeders, but I just love the popping sound of them catching the fishes.

The feeders u see are 1.5pack, the other 0.5 give to smaller bichirs.
Old 02-10-2013, 03:23 PM   #26
G2Red
Dragon

Quote:
Lol.... I use longkang water to keep some of them in smaller tanks. Its as natural as I can get it. Anyway show case your 16+1 pbb lei. I also no luck with 16finlet ipbb, now have only 1 kpbb.

Come to think of it, seem like no one gives any updates of their kamihata pbb. Where have they gone to?
ok...will try to get some pics soonest...those KPBB I have come by did not turn out to be as promising as it seems...
G2Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 10:42 AM   #27
dHeyb

P. Palmas Palmas
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 03-10-2013, 10:51 AM   #28
dHeyb

P. Endlicheri
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 03-10-2013, 10:59 AM   #29
Kohaku
Dragon

This endy very chio. Is the pattern same on the other side? Brought from which lfs?
Old 03-10-2013, 11:25 AM   #30
dHeyb

Quote:
This endy very chio. Is the pattern same on the other side? Brought from which lfs?
endli came from my friend who supply bichirs in our country, only the last 3 patterns is symmetrical while the WC palmas palmas came from primo aquatics