Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > General Freshwater Forum

Closed Thread

Old 27-07-2008, 06:31 PM   #151
Xiaolong
Senior Dragon

Something I feel is if you already have a peaceful tiger comms, try not to add anymore tiger because if you add the fight will start again for Alpha place. Tiger comms is just like Aro comms. But sometime you just cannot resist to get more tiger Anyone feel the same like me?
Old 27-07-2008, 07:10 PM   #152
lizardking
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyFish View Post
Price of ST has been blown out of proportion by hobbyists , its only a matter of time that the bubble will burst . I've received many PMS , imagine paying more than $40 / inch to own a big ST , that is about almost half month salary of an average salary man . Can only blame myself for coming into this hobby one year late .

Really hope the price will stabalise , so that more Tiger lovers can afford to keep one in their tank .
Its all about demand and supply bro. I myself spend over 5k over my ST collections liao! The demand will always be there since ST cannot be found in their natural habitat anymore and hence only supply is the stock which we, the hobbiests are holding on to. IMHO, the bubble won't burst one lah....there will always be new hoobiest being bitten by the ST bug. The price will be like our petrol price..mostly upz!
Old 27-07-2008, 07:12 PM   #153
lizardking
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaolong View Post
Something I feel is if you already have a peaceful tiger comms, try not to add anymore tiger because if you add the fight will start again for Alpha place. Tiger comms is just like Aro comms. But sometime you just cannot resist to get more tiger Anyone feel the same like me?
That is true. Sometimes when you move them to different tanks, not onlly the moved STs go on hunger strike but the remaining STs will oso dun wanna eat! Pianz....hehe.
Old 27-07-2008, 07:14 PM   #154
Xiaolong
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking View Post
That is true. Sometimes when you move them to different tanks, not onlly the moved STs go on hunger strike but the remaining STs will oso dun wanna eat! Pianz....hehe.
My new tank comming soon, dun know if change tank liao will they still eat
Old 27-07-2008, 07:21 PM   #155
Xiaolong
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Its all about demand and supply bro. I myself spend over 5k over my ST collections liao! The demand will always be there since ST cannot be found in their natural habitat anymore and hence only supply is the stock which we, the hobbiests are holding on to. IMHO, the bubble won't burst one lah....there will always be new hoobiest being bitten by the ST bug. The price will be like our petrol price..mostly upz!
I agree with you bro Ken, Some more ST is a feng shui fish which alots of business man keeping it with their aros.
Old 27-07-2008, 07:22 PM   #156
lizardking
Dragon

Quote:
My new tank comming soon, dun know if change tank liao will they still eat
Once they settle down, their appetite will return. Must be patient with them. I shifted some of my STs around my tanks(letting them a chance to know other better hehe..) and some will settle down immediately, some takes a couple of days before they start eating again. Just let them be and maintain good waters. They will be fine.
Old 27-07-2008, 07:23 PM   #157
Xiaolong
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Once they settle down, their appetite will return. Must be patient with them. I shifted some of my STs around my tanks(letting them a chance to know other better hehe..) and some will settle down immediately, some takes a couple of days before they start eating again. Just let them be and maintain good waters. They will be fine.
Okie, hope everything come well
Old 27-07-2008, 07:23 PM   #158
lizardking
Dragon

Quote:
I agree with you bro Ken, Some more ST is a feng shui fish which alots of business man keeping it with their aros.
Year of the Tiger coming in 2 yrs time....wonder will that have an effect on the demand for tigers?
Closed Thread