Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Planted Tanks & Aquascaping Forum > Aquascaping Showcase / Journals

Old 08-06-2011, 06:22 PM   #401
sfk7
Arofanatic

Here's sharing mine:

Some of you might be wondring why is it so similar to the winning nano scape at aquarama '11. So here's the story.

Contacted Little green services about 2 weeks before aquarama when they first posted in the commercial area. Got interested in the 'SIMPLE' tank concept that they came up with. Met them with them at Aquarama itself, and with the golden words 'If you want this scape, we can also do it for you. We'll just keep the wood and all.'

So, with that, one week after Aquarama, they came over and set up this cute little 36cmx27x28 crystal glass tank in my living room and I simply love it! So much that i've kinda neglected my 4ft a little. Haha

Hope you guys enjoy it as much as me!
sfk7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 07:21 PM   #402
cheetf
Dragon

Hey! That's cheating! Hahahaha. Looks good though.
cheetf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 07:57 PM   #403
sfk7
Arofanatic

Haha, before i contacted them I felt that there's just no way i can do something even close to this.

So when their quotation came and its reasonable, I just went with it with no regrets! Now... to keep it relatively algae free when i add in the livestock. That's the challenge i guess
Old 08-06-2011, 08:34 PM   #404
hellomyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfk7 View Post
Here's sharing mine:

Some of you might be wondring why is it so similar to the winning nano scape at aquarama '11. So here's the story.

Contacted Little green services about 2 weeks before aquarama when they first posted in the commercial area. Got interested in the 'SIMPLE' tank concept that they came up with. Met them with them at Aquarama itself, and with the golden words 'If you want this scape, we can also do it for you. We'll just keep the wood and all.'

So, with that, one week after Aquarama, they came over and set up this cute little 36cmx27x28 crystal glass tank in my living room and I simply love it! So much that i've kinda neglected my 4ft a little. Haha

copy and paste ! hahaha. but seriously very nice
Old 08-06-2011, 08:42 PM   #405
sfk7
Arofanatic

Ok la not exactly just copy and paste. For one, tank's different. What was spiky moss on the wood has been changed to flame cos i told them the most they can expect of me is cutting the tops off. Haha

So the hairgrass and tenellus also gone. Lapis changed to sudo bottom sand cos i want this tank for shrimps and pgymy cories!
Old 08-06-2011, 11:47 PM   #406
saddyboi
Dragon

Quote:
Here's sharing mine:

no wonder it looks so familar.. dont worry abt it.. as long as it please ur eyes then who cares.. i also copy during test to get higher grades ma.. lol.. :X
saddyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:55 AM   #407
sfk7
Arofanatic

Haha, no worries at all. Why would i?

Bro this is more like paying a friend to do an Art exam for you. Want to copy also very difficult!
Old 09-06-2011, 11:18 AM   #408
saddyboi
Dragon

Quote:
Haha, no worries at all. Why would i?

Bro this is more like paying a friend to do an Art exam for you. Want to copy also very difficult!
haha... i like this!
saddyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 02:56 AM   #409
Loudness

Mind sharing wad filter u guys use for ur 1ft cube tank? Hog? Canister? Internal?and what's the flowrate?

Last edited by Loudness; 12-06-2011 at 02:57 AM.
Old 12-06-2011, 08:29 AM   #410
JadeIceGreen

Quote:
Here's sharing mine:

Nice and clear tank with good aquascape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loudness View Post
Mind sharing wad filter u guys use for ur 1ft cube tank? Hog? Canister? Internal?and what's the flowrate?
I am using an Eheim 2213, 400 litres per hour.