Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox

Old 04-04-2009, 01:41 PM   #271
phillife76
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhtan View Post
when u did that .... what language or dialect did u think u were speaking in ? i mean u did not understand wat u speak so it must have been some language u didn't know ..... or was it just gibberish ?

i think u did well ... at least u evaluate wat u do and not just accept the doctrination lock, stock and barrel .....
Just gibberish.. i think i am just following the rest of the crowd.. so i dont find that it make any sense for me...
phillife76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 02:45 PM   #272
wongyeng

Just another thot abt speaking in tongues...

We shld take a leaf from St Paul's letter to the Corinthians when he suggested tt doing anything without love is pointless and meaningless. I believe he is also trying to tell the pple then (and now) tt we need to do things with the right attitude/intentions and in the right spirit...

The ability to speaking in tongues is not a membership pass and shld not be treated as such, neither shld it be analysed and understood, rather, it is a form of Praise and Worship, a form of prayer... Such things cannot be forced but neither shld they be denied, i.e. we cannot force somebody to pray our way, but neither shld we deny them the opportunity...

Juz me humble opinion