Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > AquaMedics Board & Pet Loss > Pet Loss

Old 26-02-2016, 07:28 PM   #1
lionheart
Arofanatic

Default my xb ate my blue dempsey

sometime back i came across this stunning blue dempsey that had longer fins and definitely looked more blue than the rest so i bought it home but kept it in those small separation tanks in my main tank as i was afraid my ITs would harass it...fast forward to yesterday i thought it would be ok to allow the blue dempsey to join the rest of the tank and see how it goes and turns out the blue dempsey was doing alright against my ITs...so when i came home today i panicked when i couldn't find my blue dempsey and to my horror i found my crossback's stomach bulging...i shouldn't have let the blue dempsey join the main tank so prematurely and i now am very pissed at my crossback as this blue dempsey is at least 2inches bigger then my smallest IT(which is around 2.5inches)which my crossback totally ignores...some might say i can just buy another ebjd but i'm not even sure i can come across another ebjd like that...

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
lionheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2016, 09:43 PM   #2
streetsmart73

Hi there !!! 123

Bro, sorry on your loss.
streetsmart73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 12:34 AM   #3
stargazer
Dragon

Sorry for yr loss bro.
stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 01:00 AM   #4
lionheart
Arofanatic

thanks bros maybe this wouldn't happen if i delayed the released to maybe at least it grows another one or two inches...i can only convince myself that my fate with that ebjd has ended but i would still wanna keep ebjd so i'll start to look out for another piece again...

Old 02-03-2016, 10:06 PM   #5
Ahjian

Sorry for your loss but please do not be pissed at your xb. Its their natural to eat those fishes that they can fit on. I am sure can come across a nicer ebjd that beauti in your eyes. Cheers
Ahjian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 04:41 PM   #6
lionheart
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahjian View Post
Sorry for your loss but please do not be pissed at your xb. Its their natural to eat those fishes that they can fit on. I am sure can come across a nicer ebjd that beauti in your eyes. Cheers
haha bro i was only pissed at my xb for that night only i mean no way i can just cut open his stomach to get back that ebjd...it's still gonna be dead and at the expense of my xb?hell no he's more precious...so by day 2 back to normal