Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox > Singapore Politics

Closed Thread

Old 28-01-2012, 02:27 AM   #71
richardg
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spakase View Post
I think you are imagining things.

Just re read what you have posted. I have not decided whether I should boot you out of AF for your insulting comments.
It's not about you
It's about what you wrote
We are here to discuss which part is incorrect and insulting??

For the record I don't know Yaw , have no dealings with him or wp.
I am in a GRO which is not part of PAP.
So no pecuniary interest.

Last edited by richardg; 28-01-2012 at 02:33 AM.
Old 28-01-2012, 02:30 AM   #72
Spakase

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spakase
Bro, I understand what you are saying......I did say this before, haiz, how come you never read what I said! You all believe what you believe, just refrain from judging becok it is just not right.
I don judge, since when? I just said you all should know before you accuse someone else better be sure you yourself is perfect.
Otherwise you have no right to judge.

Okay I am having syncope, poor eyesight by the way.... My bad.
Bro, Yaw does really put the opp in bad light, I know that.
I don't defend him for what he is seen to have done. Just saying don be too overly disappointed at Yaw because it is a human weakness (don say religious hor!) to desire another woman even though it is not correct. If everyone covets his neighbours' wives then the world would be topsy turvy, what about the children? I love children so I cant bear for them to be caught in a bind due to no fault of theirs. But let's all hear the facts first lor! Exactly what was the special case in Yaw's circumstances?

Old 28-01-2012, 02:32 AM   #73
Spakase

Quote:
It's not about you
It's about what you wrote
We are here to discuss which part is incorrect and insulting??

For the record I don't know Yaw , have no dealings with him or won.
I am in a GRO which is not part of PAP.
So no pecuniary interest.
Asked you to re read your posts. I find you insulting. That is enough.
Just back off.

Old 28-01-2012, 02:36 AM   #74
Spakase

If you wan a further enquiry, I would simply put you out of the forum for your incoherent and irritating questions. The reason will be harrassment.
Understand Mr Rirchard?

Old 28-01-2012, 02:44 AM   #75
richardg
Arofanatic

Quote:
If you wan a further enquiry, I would simply put you out of the forum for your incoherent and irritating questions. The reason will be harrassment.
Understand Mr Rirchard?
aiya if I don't agree with the argument
Will put forward my point
and vice versa if agree will say so
That's what here for
No intent to be personal/harassing
cheers

Or go cafe at Chensan cc later 11am discuss over coffee la

Last edited by richardg; 28-01-2012 at 02:48 AM.
Old 28-01-2012, 02:46 AM   #76
Spakase

okay, altho I don have time to read through all your arguments, I have to for the sake of the forum.

What exactly is your issue?

I have said things in plain English. Don put words in my mouth. My thoughts may have come from the bible but they are not anything that is different from what a gentleman is expected to do. So what is your gripe. Tell me Mr RichardG

Old 28-01-2012, 02:49 AM   #77
Spakase

Before you start, you may also want to inform the forum that you have never coveted another person's wife, never look at another woman, ie you are perfect in terms of relationship with woman, in other words, all your thoughts on women are on a perfectly platonic level. No sex, no naughty thoughts. Is this is what you are, Mr Richardg?

Old 28-01-2012, 03:04 AM   #78
Spakase

If you are, then you have the right to criticise and condemn Mr Yaw.
You see what I am getting at?

He may be wrong, he may be sinful, but who are we to judge him? If we ourselves are not pure, can we expect others to be pure?

Having said that, for those who support the opp, of course we are hurt by Mr Yaw's news whether true or false.

Those who don't support the opp would be celebrating at the news, it's natural, no need to hate or love.

In our lifetime (which is limited), we make decisions and these are applauded or regretted when we pass on. Let our conscience be the judge, and at the end, it's really just a life gone by. Will anyone ever notice we walked this earth and done this and that? Will anyone ever appreciate? so my take is that when we are still alive, let's be rational, let's be fair, and live let live. judging is never our job. We are better off just living our own lives and doing it the best way we can.

Old 28-01-2012, 03:26 AM   #79
zyblack
Arofanatic

Quote:
I don think there is a diff. If u lust after someone else's wife you are guilty of adultery, that's what the bible says. Can anyone stand up and say they have never desired "in their mind" somebody's wife? I know I have so I am a sinner. But I just want to be clear that the person who picks up the stone and throw it at Yaw is above board, ie he has never desired or looked at a married woman in lust or desire or love or whatever. Anyone? I don think so. So let's not be hypocrites and start accusing or thinking in our minds that the world is perfect and we are perfect. Because neither is.
Thinking of committing adultery is only sinful in the context of the Bible. In eyes of human law, nothing wrong with "thinking" about it as long as the act is not committed.

If you subscribe to the all seeing eyes of the biblical god then you have committed "thought crime" thus the guilt and sin comes in. Depends on your perspective. I am sure most bros here (and perhaps some ladies) have carnal thoughts one way or the other but I doubt they indulge in 90% of what they long to do.

As long as they have the moral fibre to not indulge in their desires then of course they can consider themselves morally superior over YSL. YSL gave in to temptation while many others didn't (perhaps due to lack of guts) so there is a difference.

With that said, I don't really care too much about his personal matters as long as it doesn't affect his ability to carry out his work and responsibility.
Old 28-01-2012, 04:00 AM   #80
zyblack
Arofanatic

Quote:
If you are, then you have the right to criticise and condemn Mr Yaw.
You see what I am getting at?

He may be wrong, he may be sinful, but who are we to judge him? If we ourselves are not pure, can we expect others to be pure?

Having said that, for those who support the opp, of course we are hurt by Mr Yaw's news whether true or false.

Those who don't support the opp would be celebrating at the news, it's natural, no need to hate or love.

In our lifetime (which is limited), we make decisions and these are applauded or regretted when we pass on. Let our conscience be the judge, and at the end, it's really just a life gone by. Will anyone ever notice we walked this earth and done this and that? Will anyone ever appreciate? so my take is that when we are still alive, let's be rational, let's be fair, and live let live. judging is never our job. We are better off just living our own lives and doing it the best way we can.
Hmm very logical and makes plenty of sense...

But then again I see many postings from you shooting down PAP for their incompetence and totalitarian/draconian way of handling things...so why not give them the same fair chance as you have said?

In the "Droughts more worrying than flash floods: Balakrishnan", you mentioned several things that Balakrishnan has done in the past which you deem as utterly wrong. You didn't seem to be giving him a chance as you are giving YSL now. The "Live and let Live" motto does not apply to PAP? Only to Opp?

I read Richardg's postings and the only thing I read that is offensive is that he labeled your post as "incoherent rambling". But still you have labeled other people as "hypocrites" as well so can we say that's even?
Closed Thread