Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > General Freshwater Forum

Old 21-05-2009, 12:10 AM   #11
lionfins

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_l0ve View Post
Tampines St 81 where? How come i frequent there but nvr c b4? Do let me know the shop name i definately drop by n take a look..
I think the giant gourami is a new addition to that shop. I saw it just now when I went to buy feeder
Old 21-05-2009, 12:11 AM   #12
lionfins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil_Z05 View Post
Here's mine, coming near to 2mths. heard from my friends that it can grow very fast. Eat and eat, but like never grow at all
Any case of stunted ?

Pic abit small
Attachment 229672
I think it will slow down but so far havent heard of it getting stunt. Of course, prolong torture in small tank will not be good
Old 21-05-2009, 12:26 AM   #13
no_l0ve

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionfins View Post
I think the giant gourami is a new addition to that shop. I saw it just now when I went to buy feeder
Is it? Hmmm which shop is it? Juz now i passed by yun feng it's not open... Is it Uncle jack's shop or the 1 further down?
Old 21-05-2009, 12:30 AM   #14
no_l0ve

Quote:
Here's mine, coming near to 2mths. heard from my friends that it can grow very fast. Eat and eat, but like never grow at all
Any case of stunted ?

Pic abit small
Attachment 229672
Bro how big it's ur tank? Mine was hiding in a small corner of 2FT tank scared of my angels when i 1st bought it. After i xfer it 2 my 4FT tank comming w my RTG, it became braver n the growth rate was quite fast... maybe u wanna try putting it in a bigger tank?

Hai now i got another problem as my GG got split tails lor... waiting c if it slowly recover... otherwise maybe gg put it into my recovery tank n put medicine...
Old 21-05-2009, 01:09 AM   #15
deaDFisHFood
Dragon

i think its the shop blk 824.... beside the shop with the HUGE STs...the albino type
deaDFisHFood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 01:10 AM   #16
lionfins

Quote:
Is it? Hmmm which shop is it? Juz now i passed by yun feng it's not open... Is it Uncle jack's shop or the 1 further down?
it is the one further down from uncle jack's. u wont missed it. it is right at the door. the giant gourami looks like 2'
Old 21-05-2009, 01:45 PM   #17
no_l0ve

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionfins View Post
it is the one further down from uncle jack's. u wont missed it. it is right at the door. the giant gourami looks like 2'
oh i think i got c it b4 la not v big quite ok... Some of the bros here their RTG or GG much better looking... Hopefully ours some day can be like theirs...
Old 21-05-2009, 03:30 PM   #18
Devil_Z05
Dragon

Quote:
Bro how big it's ur tank? Mine was hiding in a small corner of 2FT tank scared of my angels when i 1st bought it. After i xfer it 2 my 4FT tank comming w my RTG, it became braver n the growth rate was quite fast... maybe u wanna try putting it in a bigger tank?

Hai now i got another problem as my GG got split tails lor... waiting c if it slowly recover... otherwise maybe gg put it into my recovery tank n put medicine...
Haha .Give my GG a whole 522 tank to himself. Still not enough The only thing is almost coming 2mths, dun seemd to grow big at all.
Hmm regarding whether scared or not scared, must give some time. Try spending time using ur hand to play with the fish, also i handfeed the fish mps, nw whenever my hand go near the tank, it responds by playing and slightly bang against the glass, much better and stable when i just brought it. U can try all this..
Devil_Z05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 04:58 PM   #19
no_l0ve

Quote:
Haha .Give my GG a whole 522 tank to himself. Still not enough The only thing is almost coming 2mths, dun seemd to grow big at all.
Hmm regarding whether scared or not scared, must give some time. Try spending time using ur hand to play with the fish, also i handfeed the fish mps, nw whenever my hand go near the tank, it responds by playing and slightly bang against the glass, much better and stable when i just brought it. U can try all this..
Dun worry bro tt's wat i do oso... hahahaha whenever i finish work go back n stand in front of the tank they know it's feeding time then come 2 the front liao...

U observe awhile lor if after 1 or 2 more mths still no growth then maybe stunted liao... Nway wat diet u feed? I alternate by MPs, Dried shrimps, pellets n FBW... Sometimes feed kangkong oso...
Old 21-05-2009, 07:52 PM   #20
Devil_Z05
Dragon

Quote:
Dun worry bro tt's wat i do oso... hahahaha whenever i finish work go back n stand in front of the tank they know it's feeding time then come 2 the front liao...

U observe awhile lor if after 1 or 2 more mths still no growth then maybe stunted liao... Nway wat diet u feed? I alternate by MPs, Dried shrimps, pellets n FBW... Sometimes feed kangkong oso...
Yeah..i giving it another 1-2mths time and see..
Diet is mps, dry pellet, fbw.
Any more views from GG owners?
Devil_Z05 is offline   Reply With Quote