Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox > Singapore Politics

Old 22-04-2011, 12:29 PM   #41
nicktc
Senior Dragon

Let's be objective...

Who never do silly and stupid things in their life.

Chee may have started on a wrong foot.

But I think he has come a long way ...

I also thought he was crazy and and seek the limelight once ...
But what he say in the video does strick a cord with many working Singaporean including me.
nicktc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2011, 12:34 PM   #42
alf88
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktc View Post
Let's be objective...

But what he say in the video does strick a cord with many working Singaporean including me.
My exact sentiments but when come to the end result, Sad to say we all know who will Win, regardless if its True or not, haizz.......
alf88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2011, 12:35 PM   #43
bonafido

booomzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktc View Post
Let's be objective...

He is one men who is a sandbag for the PAP for so many yrs but yet he nvr say die!!thats why i respect him. The changes for Singapore will be a tough and hard journey, u need nvr say die attitude like him to really change. others I got my reservation.
Old 22-04-2011, 12:38 PM   #44
bonafido

booomzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf88 View Post
My exact sentiments but when come to the end result, Sad to say we all know who will Win, regardless if its True or not, haizz.......
whether win or lose does it matter?at least we cast a vote to voice our sentiment, the sentiment of the people!!! They will win this time still, but they will not hold on too long, at least we get opposition into the parliament, they need time to learn and giving chance to serve. the next 5yrs I hope they are ready to replace the PAP as Gov, at least u need 1 step to move forward,if w/o this step, how u expect them to prove?? I hope opposition can win at least 30% of the seat. Thats y we need changes. teo bo??
Old 22-04-2011, 12:38 PM   #45
alf88
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonafido View Post
He is one men who is a sandbag for the PAP for so many yrs but yet he nvr say die!!thats why i respect him. The changes for Singapore will be a tough and hard journey, u need nvr say die attitude like him to really change. others I got my reservation.

Bona, i see age has mature u over time, well said
Old 22-04-2011, 12:40 PM   #46
bonafido

booomzz

Quote:
Bona, i see age has mature u over time, well said
bro, i m v matured lah, just that i dont show it to you guys mah I only show my fun part, coz in the gathering we need jokers!!!
Old 22-04-2011, 12:41 PM   #47
alf88
Dragon

Quote:
whether win or lose does it matter?at least we cast a vote to voice our sentiment, the sentiment of the people!!! They will win this time still, but they will not hold on too long, at least we get opposition into the parliament, they need time to learn and giving chance to serve. the next 5yrs I hope they are ready to replace the PAP as Gov, at least u need 1 step to move forward,if w/o this step, how u expect them to prove?? I hope opposition can win at least 30% of the seat. Thats y we need changes. teo bo??

Agree but to what extend must we wait b4 we see changes, will it happen in our lifetime, that is what i fear, for my kids and beyond
Old 22-04-2011, 12:43 PM   #48
alf88
Dragon

Quote:
bro, i m v matured lah, just that i dont show it to you guys mah I only show my fun part, coz in the gathering we need jokers!!!
That 1 i also agree, Boomz away
Old 22-04-2011, 12:56 PM   #49
bonafido

booomzz

Quote:
Agree but to what extend must we wait b4 we see changes, will it happen in our lifetime, that is what i fear, for my kids and beyond
yes, changes will be slow, at least we see changes right??with PAP??the changes is WE and our kids will be Minority!! We serve NS to protect Foreigners next time!! Our kids become Bangla with pathetic paid, our kid will need to rent house or stay in JB coz by that time even our house will not be our house due to 99years lease!! coz Gov will ask u to En-bloc and ask u to choose another new flat by taking in ur house at $X price but the new flat will be your $X+Y therefore u will be forever be having debt!! by that time u cant get long term loan coz of ur age, ur kid got to take on the loan for u.our retirement fund is locked in the house,yet we cant even afford to pay the LOAN for our HOUSE again. We need to work after 65yrs old coz we need to service the loan and we need to eat.

Kid cant buy house coz we need to use their name to get longer term on loan, end up his wife and kids and u all squeeze inside a 3 room flat coz new house is getting too exp and his and your paid cant afford a bigger house.if u got more kids what happen?? The gov will tell u!!cant afford?go stay in JB.cheaper cost of living and our kids are like a bunch of New Sg-johorean" every morning squeeze inside the causeway bus to come over SG to work and study. i forsee this day will come if PAP is still in power!
Old 22-04-2011, 01:07 PM   #50
AlvinLeong
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerman View Post
But the opp party did not give a solution how to fight high cost of living.... all talk only no solution and answer....
U want to win S-league anot? then vote for opposition. Now Singaporepool odds very low, no meat. Wait if oppositions take over, $1 win $100 leh.........
AlvinLeong is offline   Reply With Quote