Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox

Closed Thread

Old 28-08-2011, 02:08 PM   #21
kenza
Senior Dragon

I think the less for those who can't post in B/S is to attend the AF meet up on Sep. At less we get to know who is who and to show some support to AF and mods. Rather then just ask for it. Im sure just a few hrs on sun is not too much to ask.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Old 28-08-2011, 02:09 PM   #22
star trek

I also cannot post at buy/sell.

I wanted to pm Barney, then I saw this message in his profile. I stopped because both my answer is no.

Before you message me, please ask yourself

1. What have you done for AF to expect me to do anything for you ?

2. Do I know you ?

Old 28-08-2011, 02:42 PM   #23
dnsfpl
Dragon

me me, can restore please

need to sell off my office tank

thanks a million in advance
Old 28-08-2011, 04:16 PM   #24
ALplakat

Hi I too lost my b/s privileges and as I seek a answer nothing was given. Don't know what did wrong so as not to repeat mistakes.
Would like it back as I am upgrading my tanks and need to sell my fishes cheaply and tanks too before can order my new tanks. Your help in this matter is much appreciated. Banning is good but there must be yard stick for people to follow, so that they know the do n don't. The more Active
A section the better it is for the forum as advertisers would be keen to be seen on it. Just my two cents worth and no offense intended.

Old 28-08-2011, 04:28 PM   #25
figo007
Arofanatic

Same as me as I couldn't post any thread into the B/S section recently. Just wanted to clear some of my TVRs and accessories. Thanks mod!
Old 28-08-2011, 04:38 PM   #26
DL329
Arofanatic

Good to have this privilege for me, of cos I understand that is not an entitlement and depends solely on discretion of mods. Thanks.
Old 28-08-2011, 04:54 PM   #27
SoToNgMaN

Senior Moderator

really cannot understand what's in pple's mind these days ...

laodie is kind enough to open this thread as a channel for individuals to appeal or seek avenue for buy & sell privileges yet we have pple posting indirect buy & sell postings in here ...

its pple as above that resulted in what's happening to AF ....

"Huo Dao Lao Xue Dao Lao"
Knowledge shall I seek till wither

Photography Gallery
http://www.watchsg.com
Old 28-08-2011, 06:29 PM   #28
tigerlover2006
Dragon

Hi

I have lost my B/S privileges too. For quite a long time I have tried not to use the B/S section as I know there were some issues with the bandwidth. But recently I need to sell off some of my fishes so I posted some sell thread and was banned. I really did not made much money from selling my stuffs. If I don't sell here, than I can take them to the LFS and they will buy from me at very low prices. So why not sell to fellow hobbyists to benefit them?

Since these are privileges, I will leave it to the Mod to decide if they will give me back the privileges. I worked overseas so I have to devote all my week end time with my family so I am not able to join any AF event. Sorry for this.

Hopefully I get my PM function back if possible. Even if it is only 10 messages, it will be greatly appreciated.

Once again, since this is a private forum, I will leave it to the Mods here to decide if they want to let me B/S again. Thanks in advance!
Old 28-08-2011, 06:32 PM   #29
zhuangsw

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlover2006 View Post
Hi
... I worked overseas so I have to devote all my week end time with my family so I am not able to join any AF event..
Ah Family guy, Good! AF event is a family theme event, bring your kids down to soak in some good ole nature..
Old 28-08-2011, 07:05 PM   #30
hardric

Hi,

I lost my buy/sell privileges. I wonder why me? I only buy things and give things away. I recently upgraded and found a 4 ft tank to replace my 2 2ft tank. Thinking of giving the 2 tanks away , but cannot post!
Oh well, it's not my forum. I guess I have to wait till the mods decide to give the privileges back to me. Until then, I guess I have to dump my stuff.

Closed Thread