Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography

Old 05-02-2007, 11:14 PM   #331
Castbug
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin heng View Post
come n tink of it...
maybe he actually have the GH stock la its just haven ship in yet...
Should wait til stock arrive liao den post
so tat all tis can be avoid lor

No lar... its confirm imperial arowana's fish. I have seen it before. The water in the tank was also green.
Castbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 11:23 PM   #332
ezman
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin heng View Post
come n tink of it...
maybe he actually have the GH stock la its just haven ship in yet...
Should wait til stock arrive liao den post
so tat all tis can be avoid lor
Yo bro

I am sure he has some XBs at home. But the problem is, the first pic he posted belongs to IABF's FGHXB lah.....

Alot of bros here has seen that aro before and can easily recognise the FGHXB from that pic.

How many pcs of XB can we find with that type of quality?? Maybe only 1 in 10000 pcs??
ezman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 11:42 PM   #333
SGFunGuy
Dragon

Well, maybe he have the stocks, As Bro Alvin said the stocks not arrived yet, After this incident, I still saw his post on some GHXB. His stocks arrived already or not, for you to find put. Of course he did not ask for deposite to be paid upfront, I still think he's not trying to swindle, just some childish act to claim fame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTL View Post
i did see his thread in buy/sell, tink at the commercial one... letting go these pieces...
SGFunGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 09:33 AM   #334
joerowana

By right sharing pics n info on good quality aros should be a happy thing in the forum. But why it ended up in such a situation? Sometimes one should try to be abit more humble in the way u present or interact with pple. When pple enquire on something, not every time must "bird teeth" or put needle in every reply. No point winning in arguments but loses the friendships and even business opportunities. So what if you are back up by some aro shop or having many lobangs on aros? Don't forget there are many big players around this forum even b4 you are born. Avoid having those boastful and die die must poke pple kind of attitude be it whether you are a trader or hobbist. Just my humble advice.
Heh... Let's rock the aros!
Old 06-02-2007, 12:06 PM   #335
Occellatus
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGFunGuy View Post
I dun think he's here swindle forumers $ lor, Of course must collect fish than pay mah. I think he's just using others assets to claim flambouyaness.
no bro...i dun mean he is trying to swindle $$$ in AF. But if u think again, what he is doing now is wrong, and he is only a student. Infuture, if he goes out to work, he might perhaps go deeper and apply it to real life issues? I, for one, do not want to have anything to do with ppl like that, especially in times of transaction.
Occellatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 12:13 PM   #336
reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occellatus View Post
no bro...i dun mean he is trying to swindle $$$ in AF. But if u think again, what he is doing now is wrong, and he is only a student. Infuture, if he goes out to work, he might perhaps go deeper and apply it to real life issues? I, for one, do not want to have anything to do with ppl like that, especially in times of transaction.
what he does may not be appropriate and his account has been disabled.

live & let live la bro.

cheers.