Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhtan View Post
privilege accorded.
Thanks Mod.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:23 AM   #102
Ethan Pak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave6238 View Post
Seems like many members whose privileges have been taken away still dun understand what is meant by supporting AF and contributing to the AF Community.

It is NOT about how long you have been an AF member, how often u login, how many times u have posted articles n pictures to share or how many friends you have made here.

Neither is it about how many cheap fishes or accessories you have bought/sold in AF, how many FOC items you have given away or how you are encouraging fish-keeping by doing all this.

Nor is it about how you are helping to increase traffic in AF by being a member, creating big business opportunities for AF, or how much is AF worth if it is put up in the market for sale.

To understand why your privileges have been taken away, ask yourselves these questions:

1) Have you attended any AF event so far? Did you put down your name in the attendance list of the thread for the just concluded AF Carnival 2011 at OTF?

2) Did you put your name in the sales list for any AF souvenir items like AF Book, windbreaker, jersey, t-shirts and lanyard?

3) Did you put your name in the participation list for the Aro, Ray, TVR, Guppy, Betta and Flowerhorn competitions organized by AF?

4) Did u join any of the AF affiliated clubs like AFC and FHCS and participate in their activites?

5) And just in case you think that support and contributions must be in monetary form, did you volunteer to be a helper for the AF Carnival 2011 or any AF activities?

Hope the above gives you a clearer picture of what is meant by support and contribution.
Good morning AF Committee, Admin & Mod, I would like to put forth my case. I am a new member since end Oct 2010. Just this year, I am not only active with the online forum (mainly Cichild, invertebrate and guppy forum), but also supported AF in AF activities. The recent AF Carnival which has a resounding turnout, I was there too. I was not only there to support the event, I also bought the AF Book (from both bro Atom44 - Tommy & Bro Kao Luo - Vincent who was in-charge of the booth) and a goody bag. Both items are great buys and I truly enjoyed the event and the book. My name and nic were recorded too onto a list during the purchase. Both Bro Kao Luo and Atom44 can be consulted and provide support on my purchase. Thankq.

Kindly consider my case and have a great day ahead! Thankq.

Old 08-09-2011, 12:24 PM   #103
dave6238
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAO LUO View Post
Bro Ethan Pak , on 4sep .. we at OTF there total 200+ book members collect there and sell over there .. if u have SUPPORT AF .our team there have record down your name into the list , mai kia mai kia ..... AF boss they know

if so many members need me to prove here ,, lim peh seow liao .. evey post need me to prove ......si peh bo eng ....
Atan, Blurmil n Ethan Pak's names are on the list of walk-in purchasers for AF Book at the AF Carnival last Sunday.....
Old 08-09-2011, 12:40 PM   #104
One Dragon

Default PM fulled and lost some functions

Recently I've placed a thread to sell my 2 adults angelfish. To my horror, my PM was fulled and worse still...total message suddenly allowed is only 10(inbox & outbox)

Questions:
-----------
1) Is this 10 messages allowed mean any correspondence has to be on the thread instead of PM?

2) Due to the above PM fulled, I have to delete all the PM and only discovered that I can't open new thread anymore cos the functions was also reduced to limited abilities.

3) The above incidents happened more than a week ago and I have sent several PM to all PMable administrators and til to date, "no sound no picture"

I'am total lost to this kind of situation and perhaps I may not be aware any new administration changes in AF. If there is please help to guide me along.

As for the lost of certain functions with my account, please render your assistance.

Thank you inadvance.

Old 08-09-2011, 12:47 PM   #105
dave6238
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Dragon View Post
Recently I've placed a thread to sell my 2 adults angelfish. To my horror, my PM was fulled and worse still...total message suddenly allowed is only 10(inbox & outbox)

Thank you inadvance.
Did u read all the posts in this thread or did u just come in n post?
Old 08-09-2011, 01:03 PM   #106
Iceman77
Arofanatic

Hi mods,
I was there last sunday to collect the AF book ordered through my friend coolace. T did not register my attendance as I was rushing for time cos i had an appointment. Nevertheless, i make the effort to support the AF carnival.
Hope the mods will consider to reinstate my b/s priviledge.
Thanks.
Old 08-09-2011, 01:41 PM   #107
atan
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave6238 View Post
Atan, Blurmil n Ethan Pak's names are on the list of walk-in purchasers for AF Book at the AF Carnival last Sunday.....
Thanks very much, saw you there but you look shacked or busy. So didnt want to disturb you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan_gal View Post
Put at least 2 list for each items... den need to cross tally... den u will have repeated names across the items...

Think also dizzy.. not to say doin it...
I fully understand SG.

Thanks for your help that day.
Old 08-09-2011, 02:21 PM   #108
dave6238
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman77 View Post
Hi mods,
I was there last sunday to collect the AF book ordered through my friend coolace. T did not register my attendance as I was rushing for time cos i had an appointment. Nevertheless, i make the effort to support the AF carnival.
Hope the mods will consider to reinstate my b/s priviledge.
Thanks.
Bro, what u should hv done is to put your nick in our AF Book order list and state that coolace will collect for u. Nevertheless, I will add your nick in my master list of book purchasers and submit to admin next week.

As for all the other bros who were at the AF Carnival last Sunday, if your nick is in our registration list, or lanyard list, or goody bags list, or AF apparel list or AF Book list, I will recommend to admin to reinstate your privileges. However, if u went there but did not register your attendance at the reception desk, or purchase anything without using your nick, then there is nothing i can do for u.

Please give the admin n mod some time to reinstate your privileges as the organiser is currently very busy with sorting out the various collections, settling outstanding claims n suppliers' bills and trying to tally the accounts before closing it. All of u could have saved yourself the trouble of posting here if you had registered your nick in any of the AF Carnival threads prior to the event.
Old 08-09-2011, 02:31 PM   #109
G2Red
Dragon

I lost my buy/sell previledge some time back. I do not know why but the last post was I never sate my selling price and was late to reply after reminder. Hope Loadie can help. Thank you.
Old 08-09-2011, 02:51 PM   #110
nid

Finally its a sticky, been getting the server down thing quite often again. U guys might wanna look into my suggestion of creating a key gen in b/s to prevent unnecessary refreshing in there, It could be one of the main problems. Dun get me wrong I'm not complaining, but I believe its a major concern for u guys as well. I'm just suggesting a possible solution.

I would post this is the last "solution" thread but I think nobody reads that anymore so.......

Closed Thread