Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 01-07-2006, 10:26 PM   #21
IKI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchu Lover
No need to fight or controvercy over this subject. The result of the goldfish will determine which is the better method. If you feel that GW is better, then use it. If you think that CW is better, then use it. Still got many many more competition coming and we can see which is better. Heard that there is a competition coming in November somewhere near Clementi MRT area. Better start getting all your fish ready. 5 more months to go.

I am not an expert, just another hobbyist like all of you. Goldfish will forever be a hobby to me and will never be my life. There are many many better things to do in life other than keeping goldfish.

You already know what I believe in. I will show you guys some of my fish at a later date for you to see how they have developed in CW.

Like this better don't keep goldfish. See GW enough liao.

For those who are interested to know my keeping method, you are very wellcome to my home (by appointment only because of my very busy schedule).
Hmmmm....near clementi MRT??? got comp again???
Old 01-07-2006, 10:51 PM   #22
Runzhu

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKI
For me I prefer Gw...... better growth n health....... back home from work also tired liao, never bother to see them also........ so only weekend when doing WC , den can see them..........heee
perhaps, you can tell me the advantages using youself as an example GW indoors other than better growth and health.
Old 01-07-2006, 10:54 PM   #23
Sotong King

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKI
Green water or clear water better??? I know its subjective, but i just wanna hear bros here say, whats ur opinion??? Personally I feel that green water is still the better......in terms of growth n health.....what do bros here think???
Firstly, goldfish kept in gw are more healthy then why need to see them everyday. Only those who keep them in cw need to see - actually check them everyday because there is always problem.

Secondly, rarely do we see people using gw post of problem in this forum. But look through all the past threads, all those who posted of problems are the ones who keep goldfish in cw.
Old 01-07-2006, 10:56 PM   #24
Runzhu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotong King
Firstly, goldfish kept in gw are more healthy then why need to see them everyday. Only those who keep them in cw need to see - actually check them everyday because there is always problem.

Secondly, rarely do we see people using gw post of problem in this forum. But look through all the past threads, all those who posted of problems are the ones who keep goldfish in cw.
so at last you're here liao bro SK!
Old 01-07-2006, 11:03 PM   #25
Runzhu

How can you said like that, some ppl have problem so switched to CW. And don forget many having problem because they are newbies.
Old 01-07-2006, 11:15 PM   #26
Sotong King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runzhu
How can you said like that, some ppl have problem so switched to CW. And don forget many having problem because they are newbies.
Hi, you mean gw got no newbie?
Old 01-07-2006, 11:23 PM   #27
Runzhu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotong King
Hi, you mean gw got no newbie?
got la less ma. more newbies will start with CW.
Old 01-07-2006, 11:30 PM   #28
Ranchu Lover

If keeping goldfish is about seeing only GW then why bother to keep goldfish. Better off keeping GW. Everyday see geen in the water only.

Do my goldfish look lousy and sick? Don't forget that my $2/- pearlscale has been raised in CW from very young. I wonder what is happening to all those pearlscales that are raised in GW. I am sure that many many people are raising their pearlscales in GW as well. What happened to them?

I can only say that as far as I am concern, there is a better way and GW is not my way.
Old 02-07-2006, 12:20 AM   #29
Sotong King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchu Lover
Do my goldfish look lousy and sick? Don't forget that my $2/- pearlscale has been raised in CW from very young. I wonder what is happening to all those pearlscales that are raised in GW. I am sure that many many people are raising their pearlscales in GW as well. What happened to them?
Urh....I must admit having missed attending the competition You mean you were the only one who had won all the prizes in the Pearlscale category . Congratulation!
Old 02-07-2006, 01:39 AM   #30
joelwong

pea soup not smelly meh?