Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 02-07-2006, 10:24 PM   #41
Runzhu

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKI
Firstly, which is most important....Fishes are more calm......less pressure

Secondly.....Fishes are better in colour.......

Thirdly......Fishes are better developed in terms of body shape......

Try it ypurself, u will find a diff.........
My 2 cents
you only try GW, how to tel the difference.
may be you can try CW and see if you get the same result.
recently you're using CW, is there any problem?
Old 02-07-2006, 10:30 PM   #42
Ranchu Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runzhu
I think Runzhu, you should organize an experiment with all the bros here and see which method is the better one. If you need a place to conduct the experiment, then I will make arrangement for it. I can also make arrangement for some ranchus to be used for the experiment.

Maybe we can use 2 three feet tubs and maybe 10 small ranchus in each tubs. Let Sotong King set up one tub with GW while I set up one with CW. Get some bros here as witness and also be the judges and also make sure that there are no "hanky panky" going on.

Let the truth be known once and for all.
Old 02-07-2006, 10:47 PM   #43
Runzhu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchu Lover
I think Runzhu, you should organize an experiment with all the bros here and see which method is the better one. If you need a place to conduct the experiment, then I will make arrangement for it. I can also make arrangement for some ranchus to be used for the experiment.

Maybe we can use 2 three feet tubs and maybe 10 small ranchus in each tubs. Let Sotong King set up one tub with GW while I set up one with CW. Get some bros here as witness and also be the judges and also make sure that there are no "hanky panky" going on.

Let the truth be known once and for all.
hahaha no need to go to that extent. Let individual chooses his/her preference of water. Just like seeing chinese and western doctor. Both have its merits. Can we say chinese medicine is inferior to western medicine or vice versa? the answer is obvious.
Old 02-07-2006, 11:21 PM   #44
Ranchu Lover

Quote:
hahaha no need to go to that extent. Let individual chooses his/her preference of water. Just like seeing chinese and western doctor. Both have its merits. Can we say chinese medicine is inferior to western medicine or vice versa? the answer is obvious.
Western doctors are learning how to use the "needle' properly now after so many hundreds of years. Just like using "you know what I mean". More competition coming and we will see! One whole "community" trying to challenge me.
Old 03-07-2006, 06:28 AM   #45
Sotong King

Quote:
For those who only knows how to eat durian and nothing else will not know the many many other things that they are missing in life.
For those who don't even attempt to eat durian they already missing one.
Old 03-07-2006, 06:37 AM   #46
Sotong King

Quote:
Do my goldfish look lousy and sick? Don't forget that my $2/- pearlscale has been raised in CW from very young. I wonder what is happening to all those pearlscales that are raised in GW. I am sure that many many people are raising their pearlscales in GW as well. What happened to them?
Just realised there was an update on the competition http://www.geocities.com/greenngoldsg/mfgc06-frame.html Mmm..... so all these are your winning Pearlscales . You are truly our PearlyLover.

Last edited by Sotong King; 03-07-2006 at 06:42 AM.
Old 03-07-2006, 08:51 AM   #47
Nemo2

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKI
Firstly, which is most important....Fishes are more calm......less pressure

Secondly.....Fishes are better in colour.......

Thirdly......Fishes are better developed in terms of body shape......

Try it ypurself, u will find a diff.........
My 2 cents
I only disagree the first .... fish less pressure when they cant see u?? Hmm..... your TVR now better liao.... and quite use to my hand.... will swim to me when i put my hand near cause it means got food liao!! Your very pressure when water is clear cause they are not use to seeing u....
The rest erh... i dunno not yet tried yet so cant comment!!
Old 03-07-2006, 12:46 PM   #48
IKI

Quote:

Yes now is in Cw.....fishes very stress like that......
Old 03-07-2006, 02:27 PM   #49
Sotong King

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKI
Yes now is in Cw.....fishes very stress like that......
Depend on how our bro interpret stress. To him, a fish is like dog swimming to the master is a welcome gesture.
Old 03-07-2006, 02:49 PM   #50
FieryBetta

Talking

Between cw and gw, of course common sense says gw better - got nutrients cw don't have. but not sure cw with algae side wall as good as gw.

ok, if want to see fish all the time but fish not its best ok, then cw la; but if want fish best best then need algae - i thot this is common sense. Also, in cw if biofiltration break down, cannot see, must do tests. For gw, as long as gw then water is ok.

Ranchulover's tank with competition fish got algae on side walls or not?

In competitions, more winners using gw or cw? Ranchulover, what competition coming up in nov?