Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox > Singapore Politics

Old 21-04-2011, 03:53 PM   #21
globalcookie
Dragon

If they want to bring him down, this video is enough for them. They will pick the needle out of a haysack.

----
I have one encounter from a grassroot member in my friend's (PAP grassroot member) fb acct who acted exactly like PAP's puppet. I took offense honestly! But I don't want to engage in a heated exchange thus I stopped. That old fart actually took a low shoot at my chosen name and sent indirect questions towards my parents. See how low they can get?
globalcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2011, 08:54 AM   #22
Steven Lee
Dragon

Bro Yeobt I don't find this FUNNY the way you put it,,,,,
In fact I respect him,,,,, He has got the guts to stand up against PAP
His contents makes sense,,,,,
Just by standing up and voicing out he risk his fate which may end up like Tang LH & Francis S - Run road,,,,
We need more of these fighters,,, Respect his spirit
What we read about him may be "TWISTED" facts
Steven Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2011, 09:46 AM   #23
dinosor
Dragon

thumbs up. He speaks for many of us!
dinosor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2011, 10:07 AM   #24
bonafido

booomzz

What he is saying is right and its a fact! We citizen had been suffered a long time due to PAP gov open arm to foreigner policy and globalization had also bring up our standard of living. Just looking at the fuel price will do, why are we paying $2 or more for 1ltr of fuel but than over the causeway we can get cheaper than half fuel price?? does it mean that the Shell fuel over the causeway is substandard fuel??does it mean that there got special relationship with SA or fuel production country that they give special rate? NO they paid the same price as what we paid for to them and yet we bear the full price. malaysian GOV subsidized the fuel price for their people. they paid Subsidized house for their low income people and they paid subsidized price for basic food products like,rice, oil,sugar, salt and lot of other food products and yet they dun paid higher tax. Y?? since our GOV keep bragging they are world class gov, but they didnt help the people!!y?? those $$$ generate from taxes, ERP, COE and investment (from our own CPF) goes to where?? its does not goes into our pocket!!! where is goes to?? Should those $$ generated be given to us the PEOPLE who build the nation???

So by claiming they are world class is by what and who's standard!!!?

Please "VOTE FOR CHANGE" if you want a better life for u and for your next Generation, if not your next Next GENERATION will be modern Slave for the PAP Gov!!
Old 22-04-2011, 10:13 AM   #25
smellyfish
Dragon

CSJ hokkien speech vs chan chun sing hokkien peppered speech, which make more sense and tug your conscience more???
smellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2011, 10:16 AM   #26
AlvinLeong
Dragon

I think many of us are not asking for subsidizes from the government. We are just asking the government not to 雪上加霜 by adding taxes and high profit margin to petrol, public housing, utilities, education, health........etc
AlvinLeong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2011, 10:20 AM   #27
bonafido

booomzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlvinLeong View Post
I think many of us are not asking for subsidizes from the government. We are just asking the government not to 雪上加霜 by adding taxes and high profit margin to petrol, public housing, utilities, education, health........etc
bro, should we the people get what we work for? we had been paying taxes, ERP and high price utilities and fees. Shouldnt the gov help to subsidized those growing price basic items? if other country can do it why cant they?
Old 22-04-2011, 10:26 AM   #28
AlvinLeong
Dragon

No government can provide subsidizes for a long period of time. Even Malaysia start to remove teh sibsidizes of petrol and basic necessities. But our PAP impose heavy taxes and high profit margin on almost everything.

40cents/litre of petrol is insane. Prices of public housing becoming near private. Transport, uilities...the list goes on and on..............

Therefore, we are not asking for subsidizes, we are asking not to make life more difficult for us.
AlvinLeong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2011, 10:50 AM   #29
bonafido

booomzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlvinLeong View Post
No government can provide subsidizes for a long period of time. Even Malaysia start to remove teh sibsidizes of petrol and basic necessities. But our PAP impose heavy taxes and high profit margin on almost everything.

40cents/litre of petrol is insane. Prices of public housing becoming near private. Transport, uilities...the list goes on and on..............

Therefore, we are not asking for subsidizes, we are asking not to make life more difficult for us.
yes, but did our gov even provide those subsidize? i dun think so, Malaysian gov got to remove the subsidiary is not bcoz their subsidized, is their over-protection of more subsidiary for their own bumiputra. they had taken their gov for granted by taking more $$ out of it. of coz we do not expect gov to provide those subsidiary forever, but than again, at least those $$$ generated from our taxes,COE, ERP should be using bk to the people and not like as if those $$ is their they can use it anyway they want!! from ancient till now there is a old saying for all ruler who abide to it that is " 取之于民,用之于民取” and now it's like "取之于民,用之于". We urgently need a change!!
Old 22-04-2011, 10:51 AM   #30
dinosor
Dragon

just wondering since the ministers have been drawing so much annual income, did they contribute any to charity? i hope they did.
dinosor is offline   Reply With Quote