Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > AFC Associate Members Forum > Mirage Aquatic

Old 06-06-2013, 11:42 AM   #1
Mirage Aquatic

Arofanatic

Default High Active (CZ Aqua Products)

High active

High Active consists essential minerals including calcium, zinc, magnesium, manganese and sodium. needed by ornamental fishes. Not found in our tap water, these minerals will help to enhance the quality of vitamins and nutrition consume by the fishes.

High Active helps to de-stress the fishes after they are moved or experienced a change in their environment. For instance, most crossbreed fishes will show obvious signs of stress whenever they are moved. They are also easily frightened and would seek out hiding spots in the tank. High Active will help to decrease these behaviours. Furthermore, our experiments with FlowerHorn Kamfa Red Texas have shown that High Active will also enhance their colour and help make their scales shine even better. This is done through the reduction of the chemical reaction between the hormones and the fish food. This will then in-turn reduce liver and kidney problems in the fishes.

High Active is very popular amongst crossbreed breeders as it helps to enhance the behaviour of the fishes. Fishes would be more enthusiastic and aggressive, thus contributing positively to the development of the head area in the fishes.

High Active is also widely used with Arowana. It enhances Arowana’s appetite and helps to make the fish more energetic. It also reduces the phenomenon of having the fish refusing to consume food for long periods of time. High Active will turn the fish that is likely to lay quiet at the bottom of your tank, to one that is more active.

Arowana breeders have also stated that fishes which use High Active will be more likely to produce scales that are more shiny compared to fishes which do not use it. Results of this treatment can be seen in the Malaysian Goldfish after administering High Active for 45 days. Another example, the Indonesian Blood Red, is known to react positively after using High Active for 2 months. High Active also has the added advantage of helping to make your water cleaner for your fishes.

High Active can also be applied to fishes like Koi, Goldfish, Guppy and Discus. You can administer it simply by mixing it together with the food before you feed the fishes.

Note: As High Active will not fully dissolve in water, if you are uncomfortable with sediment at the bottom of the tank, please put High Active into a fine tea bag and leave it in your sump or filter.

How to use :
1 teaspoon (5gram) per 50 liter of water
Net Weight : 100 grams and 1000 grams per bottle

High Active含有观赏鱼所需的矿物质。在我们日常所使用的自来水中,这些矿物质都是很缺乏的。这些矿物质可以提升鱼儿食 物中的维生素或营养质量。

High Active有助于减低鱼儿在更换环境时所产生的压迫感。例如罗汉鱼,当更换它们的环境时,它们很容易产生压迫感,也会 受到惊吓,躲在角落。High Active会降低这些行为。此外,在红德州金花的实验中,High Active证实也会增强鱼的颜色和鳞片的亮度,这样可以鼓励减少使用有添加人工荷尔蒙的鱼食料。这也将减少鱼的肝脏和 肾脏的问题。

High Active也深受罗汉鱼玩家的喜爱,因为它能使罗汉鱼更加活跃及凶猛,这将有助于头部的发展。

High Active也被广泛的使用于金龙鱼养殖。因为High Active可以增强龙鱼的食欲,使鱼更加精力充沛,减少了龙鱼不活跃及长期不觅食的问题。此外根据金龙鱼养殖者的经验 ,使用High Active的龙鱼会有更高的鳞片亮度。其中马来西亚过背金龙会在45天使用之后看到效果。而印尼血红龙会在2个月使用 后看到效果。
除此之外,High Active也有净化水质的效果。
至于锦鲤,金鱼和七彩神仙鱼玩家,可以把High Active混于饲料中喂食。

使用说明:
每5克High Active加入50公升的水,每当换水后,加入50%的分量。High Active可直接倒入鱼缸或过滤系统。
当比赛期间,把High Active倒在一个塑料瓶,加水摇匀。把水留隔夜。然后第二天才把清澈的水倒入鱼缸。
至于金鱼,锦鲤和七彩神仙鱼每10克High Active加入1公斤的饲料

Some results of High Active
Luohan (Before)
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

After (Notice the shine and head development)
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Arowana
YouTube Video

YouTube Video

Betta!
YouTube Video

Brings out the best for your fishes.

For more updates please like our page. Click here.

Like Doc beside you

Last edited by Mirage Aquatic; 05-12-2013 at 01:10 PM.
Mirage Aquatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 07:13 PM   #2
Zhuoyuting
Dragon

Bro this one have sample bo?
Will increase appetite ?
Zhuoyuting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 08:26 PM   #3
Mirage Aquatic

Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhuoyuting View Post
Bro this one have sample bo?
Will increase appetite ?
Bro paisei no sample but I'll be bringing in the smaller 100gram bottles. The smaller packaging will be available end June.
And yes it does improve the appetite of the fishes. Cheers
Old 07-06-2013, 01:52 AM   #4
pearl1982
Dragon

Bro can use on ray..
pearl1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:43 AM   #5
canopy
Dragon

How about for catfish? Especially pleco?

Last edited by canopy; 07-06-2013 at 10:46 AM.
canopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 05:12 PM   #6
Mirage Aquatic

Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearl1982 View Post
Bro can use on ray..
Quote:
Originally Posted by canopy View Post
How about for catfish? Especially pleco?
Yes it can be used on all fishes. Minerals inside High Active replenish the minerals that's absent from our tap water, mimicking the natural environment. This allows the fish to feel relax/confident so that it will not high in a corner and also increases the apetitide of the fishes.

High Active have been used intensively in the arena of Luohan for grooming for competition.
Old 15-06-2013, 08:34 PM   #7
Koji™
Account Disabled

Dose the amount of the free samples into my tanks and all my fish seen doing well. Will update accordingly as spoken earlier on. When the 100g bottle arrived will you guys be distributing to C328?
Koji™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2013, 08:39 PM   #8
Arosub
Dragon

Dosed half packet of free sample into my luohan tank.

Seems more active but will update in a week time. Just one qns, as I place the powder in a lipton tea bag, can I reuse it when I change water in 3 days time?

Will you be supplying the smaller bottle to Seaview? Please advise the costings?
Arosub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2013, 08:43 PM   #9
Koji™
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arosub View Post
Dosed half packet of free sample into my luohan tank.

Seems more active but will update in a week time. Just one qns, as I place the powder in a lipton tea bag, can I reuse it when I change water in 3 days time?

Will you be supplying the smaller bottle to Seaview? Please advise the costings?
From understanding, we need to replendish whenever we do water change. Reusing yours after water change is part of replendish the product back into the tank. So I see it's fine.
Koji™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2013, 08:45 PM   #10
Arosub
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koji™ View Post
From understanding, we need to replendish whenever we do water change. Reusing yours after water change is part of replendish the product back into the tank. So I see it's fine.
Tank you, bro!!
Arosub is offline   Reply With Quote