Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography

Old 19-09-2005, 11:29 AM   #11
BryceAro

Quote:
Originally Posted by principal
bro, still waiting for your quotes....
Will send to u shortly ?
Old 19-09-2005, 11:36 AM   #12
kaix

Quote:
after seeing the comm from Bros, I started my first comm last Fri with one 13" Gold, one 8" RTG and one 8" Silver aro, with 3 BP in a 4 ft tank.
Initiately when I put them together, they seem to be ok , swimming side by side happily. After after a while, the big aro keep attaching the two small aro which resulted my RTG and green , scale keep dropping. As i did not want to give up at the point of time, I switch off all the lights for the tank and become total darkness. and I realised that aggreesiveness is not so worst. But once a which I still can hear the water trembling sound, tat means tat the big aro still attackinging the two small aro.

So on sat morning, this two aros had been removed and put one side and deside to bring back to office for the third comm. One gold with 3 silver and one RTG. Hope it will works with more aros in a tank.
Congrats.....bro....
Old 19-09-2005, 11:37 AM   #13
Aroboy II
AFC Member

Wish you all the best for you comm.
Aroboy II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2005, 12:38 PM   #14
xirusx

Congrats bro....all the best
Quote:
after seeing the comm from Bros, I started my first comm last Fri with one 13" Gold, one 8" RTG and one 8" Silver aro, with 3 BP in a 4 ft tank.
Initiately when I put them together, they seem to be ok , swimming side by side happily. After after a while, the big aro keep attaching the two small aro which resulted my RTG and green , scale keep dropping. As i did not want to give up at the point of time, I switch off all the lights for the tank and become total darkness. and I realised that aggreesiveness is not so worst. But once a which I still can hear the water trembling sound, tat means tat the big aro still attackinging the two small aro.

So on sat morning, this two aros had been removed and put one side and deside to bring back to office for the third comm. One gold with 3 silver and one RTG. Hope it will works with more aros in a tank.
Old 19-09-2005, 12:50 PM   #15
mihatah
Senior Dragon

fail once doesn't mean failure....

keep trying and trying.....
mihatah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2005, 02:26 PM   #16
TROY041004
Senior Dragon

good luck on your commm
TROY041004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2005, 02:28 PM   #17
garfgarf

Quote:

I am also looking forward of having a comm aro tank...But believe it would only be green or silver as it would surely cost me a bomb and I am also afraid that they would be very strong quarrels.
Old 19-09-2005, 02:50 PM   #18
principal

ya bro, always start with cheap one first....
Old 19-09-2005, 03:58 PM   #19
principal

Still can see the big aro keeping chasing the RTG, but not the rest??????and whether should I take out the RTG?
Old 19-09-2005, 04:27 PM   #20
paddy

Quote:
Still can see the big aro keeping chasing the RTG, but not the rest??????and whether should I take out the RTG?
maybe your rtg was deemed as a bigger threat to the alpha's dominance. if you remove, the silver could become the next target.