Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Planted Tanks & Aquascaping Forum > Aquascaping Showcase / Journals

Old 10-10-2008, 11:29 PM   #101
Reth

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeIceGreen View Post
Try to get sakuras! They are much stronger in red than cherries. They are expensive compared to cherries but just invest in about 4 and soon you will have lots on your hands as they breed easily.
Thanks for your suggestion, however I've already gotten a bag of cherries just now I was deciding between mainly Cherries and Sakuras but chose cherries because they were cheaper and pretty red too.

I just released my cherries into the tank!

There were many shrimplets in the bag and when I released them into the tank, some got eaten while they were drifting down by the galaxies haha. But I don't mind- some treat for my them. I've got another berried cherry in there anyway

I actually wanted shrimp mainly for clearing leftover fish food and eating algae. Yamato's were good but after seeing one pluck out a snail from its shell and eat it, I decided to get other shrimp that would be harmless to fish eggs/fry. However I didn't see my cherries going for the leftover fish food just now :/ But they are working hard eating probably algae. Thankfully my favourite ghost shrimp is still there to clear the food.

And thanks, fireblade!
Old 11-10-2008, 02:19 AM   #102
HuttShun
Dragon

4ft tank sooon after getting new house??
HuttShun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2008, 02:31 PM   #103
Reth

HuttShun; Hehehe not sure yet!

Oh oh! Marine...