Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Planted Tanks & Aquascaping Forum > Aquascaping Resources and Articles

Old 23-01-2007, 09:31 AM   #1
wilsonawt
Arofanatic

Default How do i harvest my moss?

How do i harvest my moss without damaging the current setup? office set up gallery.
wilsonawt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2007, 01:45 AM   #2
ah_hong84

Bro, you mean you want to trim the moss to a shorter length or totally get rid of them??

If want to trim, just use a pair of sissor and cut them to the length you want.
If you want to totally get rid of them, then take out the rocks and "pull" out the moss.
Old 25-01-2007, 08:07 PM   #3
the_r0ck

You gotta be careful about your postings, stop posting at this section and post at the main planted section instead, else you will be zapped down again.

-Calvin
Old 25-01-2007, 08:24 PM   #4
wilsonawt
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_r0ck View Post
You gotta be careful about your postings, stop posting at this section and post at the main planted section instead, else you will be zapped down again.

-Calvin
gees...am ignorant. will note that. does that mean that i cannot continue this thread? or continue at my own risk of being zapped?

Last edited by wilsonawt; 25-01-2007 at 08:25 PM. Reason: click before finishing my note.
Old 25-01-2007, 08:40 PM   #5
the_r0ck

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonawt View Post
gees...am ignorant. will note that. does that mean that i cannot continue this thread? or continue at my own risk of being zapped?
Why not you repost the qns on the main planted subforum? Anyway that way you will get better responses as less people come here.

I advise other people to not post any replies first and wait for your new thread.

Do you think that's OK? I'm just putting suggestions but one thing's for sure, you shouldn't post it here.

-Calvin
Old 26-01-2007, 09:57 AM   #6
wilsonawt
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_r0ck View Post
Why not you repost the qns on the main planted subforum? Anyway that way you will get better responses as less people come here.

I advise other people to not post any replies first and wait for your new thread.

Do you think that's OK? I'm just putting suggestions but one thing's for sure, you shouldn't post it here.

-Calvin

Thanks bro, appreciate your advice, cheers!