Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2004, 06:20 PM   #1
mybirdshit
Dragon
 
mybirdshit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 777
Rep Power: 4
mybirdshit is neutral, pH7
Reputation: 43
Default Ranchu hunting in Singapore

I will be coming down to Singapore to hunt for top-view ranchu...anyone knows anywhere that currently has stocks of nisai top view ranchu? Like TASC,Japan Ranchu Palace or somewhere? I need to know so that my trip is worth my time...here in Malaysia no stock at the moment...
Or even better...anyone here has an extra nisai male top view ranchu for sale? It does not matter whether it is thai or jap fish,but quality must be reasonable...a good outline is AAA fish or better...anyone can help?
mybirdshit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004, 06:23 PM   #2
jhlover
Arofanatic
 
jhlover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 355
Rep Power: 0
jhlover may have some misunderstanding with others
Reputation: 0
Default

Hello welcome to singapore. can i show you around in our local farm for rachus??
jhlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004, 06:27 PM   #3
mybirdshit
Dragon
 
mybirdshit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 777
Rep Power: 4
mybirdshit is neutral, pH7
Reputation: 43
Default

I am unsure of actual date I am going down but should be this month...know anyone or anywhere that has nisai male top view ranchu in stock?
mybirdshit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2004, 02:45 PM   #4
skido
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Japanese Ranchu

Came across this shop in serangoon gardens. They sell japanese ranchus. you can drop by there have a look. Shop name is Precious Aquarium
  Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2004, 04:37 PM   #5
Sotong King
Dragon
 
Sotong King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 2,668
Rep Power: 0
Sotong King is neutral, pH7
Reputation: 36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybirdshit
I will be coming down to Singapore to hunt for top-view ranchu...anyone knows anywhere that currently has stocks of nisai top view ranchu? Like TASC,Japan Ranchu Palace or somewhere? I need to know so that my trip is worth my time...here in Malaysia no stock at the moment...
Or even better...anyone here has an extra nisai male top view ranchu for sale? It does not matter whether it is thai or jap fish,but quality must be reasonable...a good outline is AAA fish or better...anyone can help?
Bro, try Aquatic Connection at blk 53 Sims Place. You can also hop over to JK Aquatic which near by - one stone kill 2 birds.

You can also try the Straits Fish Farm at 31 Seletar West Farmway 1, Jalan Kayu.
Sotong King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2004, 05:14 PM   #6
samuelphan
Senior Dragon
 
samuelphan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 4,201
Rep Power: 6
samuelphan is a famous personalitysamuelphan is a famous personalitysamuelphan is a famous personalitysamuelphan is a famous personalitysamuelphan is a famous personalitysamuelphan is a famous personalitysamuelphan is a famous personalitysamuelphan is a famous personalitysamuelphan is a famous personalitysamuelphan is a famous personality
Reputation: 1325
Default

Was at Straits just now over lunch time ... they have a tank of top-view Thai Ranchu on sale ... quite nice but body abit too short for my liking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotong King
Bro, try Aquatic Connection at blk 53 Sims Place. You can also hop over to JK Aquatic which near by - one stone kill 2 birds.

You can also try the Straits Fish Farm at 31 Seletar West Farmway 1, Jalan Kayu.
samuelphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2004, 05:44 PM   #7
mybirdshit
Dragon
 
mybirdshit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 777
Rep Power: 4
mybirdshit is neutral, pH7
Reputation: 43
Default

Thanks,guys...I will go see these places...anywhere else? Or anyone else with a spare nisai for sale? Preferably male...
mybirdshit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2004, 10:02 PM   #8
Ronald
Dragon
 
Ronald's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 889
Rep Power: 5
Ronald has many friendsRonald has many friendsRonald has many friendsRonald has many friends
Reputation: 338
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybirdshit
I will be coming down to Singapore to hunt for top-view ranchu...anyone knows anywhere that currently has stocks of nisai top view ranchu? Like TASC,Japan Ranchu Palace or somewhere? I need to know so that my trip is worth my time...here in Malaysia no stock at the moment...
Or even better...anyone here has an extra nisai male top view ranchu for sale? It does not matter whether it is thai or jap fish,but quality must be reasonable...a good outline is AAA fish or better...anyone can help?
Wats ur budget? Saw your post on another website u only willing to pay RM300-400, are u the same person? If so, dun waste ur time. Tat budget cannot even get u a normal tosai, dun tok abt nisai and AAA
Ronald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2004, 10:48 PM   #9
mybirdshit
Dragon
 
mybirdshit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 777
Rep Power: 4
mybirdshit is neutral, pH7
Reputation: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald
Wats ur budget? Saw your post on another website u only willing to pay RM300-400, are u the same person? If so, dun waste ur time. Tat budget cannot even get u a normal tosai, dun tok abt nisai and AAA
Actually I did get a AAA tosais for RM300+ here in Malaysia...however that budget is only if I can from a local hobbyist...
However,I am willing to pay about S$400 if need be in Singapore...you can help? I go to Singapore to look cause Malaysia at the moment seems to have no stock anywhere...not in Penang,Ipoh or KL...they have nisai japanese fish at RM200 but are far below standard...standard fish are at RM400-500 but these are all sold out...competition class fish around RM700-1000 seem to be sold even before they are unpacked...so I need to look out of Malaysia...

Last edited by mybirdshit; 15-06-2004 at 10:56 PM.
mybirdshit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2004, 11:14 AM   #10
samuelphan
Senior Dragon
 
samuelphan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 4,201
Rep Power: 6
samuelphan is a famous personalitysamuelphan is a famous personalitysamuelphan is a famous personalitysamuelphan is a famous personalitysamuelphan is a famous personalitysamuelphan is a famous personalitysamuelphan is a famous personalitysamuelphan is a famous personalitysamuelphan is a famous personalitysamuelphan is a famous personality
Reputation: 1325
Default

U can try to check out Precious at Srangoon Garden. They often have tosai available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybirdshit
Actually I did get a AAA tosais for RM300+ here in Malaysia...however that budget is only if I can from a local hobbyist...
However,I am willing to pay about S$400 if need be in Singapore...you can help? I go to Singapore to look cause Malaysia at the moment seems to have no stock anywhere...not in Penang,Ipoh or KL...they have nisai japanese fish at RM200 but are far below standard...standard fish are at RM400-500 but these are all sold out...competition class fish around RM700-1000 seem to be sold even before they are unpacked...so I need to look out of Malaysia...
samuelphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)