Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-04-2005, 06:13 PM   #91
FancyGoldfish
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchu8
ha ha, when "time is ripe" and post a smiley with your tongue sticking out??

first post of ranchu photo was on 13 April and last post on comments of the ranchu came in on 16 April page 3 of thread. We're now into page 9, 23 April ... take your time, take your time
Yalor. So when can we know the answer?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 06:32 PM   #92
Sotong King
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

And now here is the answer you have long waited for.

This is a Japanese bred Ranchu and it is still in Japan.

Data:

This is a 10 page thread but only 3 who commented the COO. Congratulation to the 3 who got the right COO . Sad to said this 10 pages thread was distracted as what it was intended for.
  Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2005, 12:46 AM   #93
ranchu8
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotong King
And now here is the answer you have long waited for.

This is a Japanese bred Ranchu and it is still in Japan.
I don't know about others but I expected a more substantive "wrap up". Can you pls give the reasons for stating the above? Was the photo taken from a magazine or website and that is why the review was bereft of particulars? If so, which magazine or website? Are you aware of its bloodline or the reasons for its colouration as commented by some? Was the main purpose of this thread for us to merely guess its COO? What are your views as regards this ranchu?
  Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2005, 01:33 AM   #94
Sotong King
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchu8
I don't know about others but I expected a more substantive "wrap up". Can you pls give the reasons for stating the above? Was the photo taken from a magazine or website and that is why the review was bereft of particulars? If so, which magazine or website? Are you aware of its bloodline or the reasons for its colouration as commented by some? Was the main purpose of this thread for us to merely guess its COO? What are your views as regards this ranchu?
Bro, the forum is to share and not to give.
  Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2005, 01:44 AM   #95
ranchu8
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotong King
Bro, the forum is to share and not to give.
Ha, your response shouts forth your true nature again
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 08:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)